ADVERTISEMENT

Zion , oh my.

I’ve met him , he’s not fat people. And he’s what we call around here “cockstrong” , natural strength some people are just blessed with.

No fat kid could possibly have his hops....that kid bout leaves the planet when he goes up, and makes it look easy

It's truly amazing how high this dude gets. If he can give us what Colson gives Notre Dame then LORD HAVE MERCY on our opponents next year. I just looks like a dunker that's playing against little kids. Maybe when the competition steps up he shows his full skill level. We will see for McDonalds practices

Very true. Curious to hear about the McD's practices. When do they start?

I just have a gut feeling (no basis or info; just some feeling) that someone will leave Duke. I don't know why I keep thinking Vrank and Duke will get either EJ Montgomery or a grad transfer or a player leaving another college bc of all this crap going on. Again, I'm not sure whats leading me to feel this way.

I just have a gut feeling (no basis or info; just some feeling) that someone will leave Duke. I don't know why I keep thinking Vrank and Duke will get either EJ Montgomery or a grad transfer or a player leaving another college bc of all this crap going on. Again, I'm not sure whats leading me to feel this way.

I wouldn’t be against Reid Travis from Stanford. I remember there was a thread about him. That dude is pretty good. Not sure his fit now that we have Zion but he definitely can play

With both Jav and Marques injury prone it would be nice to have a talented big to rotate with those guys and in case of injury. Vrank could be an option as a Sr.

Definitely not opposed to a grad transfer guy

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT