ADVERTISEMENT

Zion , oh my.

Stop picking on me damnit I’m sick. :D

Take two of these and call me in the morning!!
q5cNPRy.png

Mix it with intermittent fasting. You'll lose even more!

Look at it. I started doing a 14/10 split (14 hours eating/10 fasting including sleep). And now do 16/8, and some days 18/6.

I don't think I quite understand. I sleep 8 hours and usually wait a couple hours after along to eat, so am I not already doing that? I'm sure there's something I'm not getting?

I don't think I quite understand. I sleep 8 hours and usually wait a couple hours after along to eat, so am I not already doing that? I'm sure there's something I'm not getting?

Example of 16/8 that I do:

Start eating at 11am - don't eat anything after 7pm (8 hours)

Repeat, not eating until 11am next day (16 hour fast including overnight sleep)

That help? It takes getting use to but works!

Ok, I'm with ya now. So you just do it for those two day? Or longer? How often do you do that?

What if you start at 11 and don't stop until 7. Does that count.:) OFC

Reactions: topps coach
Dukeman, it may have been an overreaction to all the bs I hear others saying about him. The college game will be tougher, but the athleticism this kids possess is actually pretty rare. I think he’ll be the human highlight film in college. And honestly, I think the physicality of the college game will be right up his alley, his build was made for it. Kids tough as hell.

Dukeman, it may have been an overreaction to all the bs I hear others saying about him. The college game will be tougher, but the athleticism this kids possess is actually pretty rare. I think he’ll be the human highlight film in college. And honestly, I think the physicality of the college game will be right up his alley, his build was made for it. Kids tough as hell.

I'm all for that.

Is Girard a junior or a senior? He'd be a nice addition to either class. Just googled it. So he broke the NY state scoring record as a JUNIOR?? Sorry to get off topic but wow.

Last edited:
I truly believe that Zion will put that crazy athleticism to use while in college but he will need to continue to develop as a players. If this year is any indication of how he's capable of making strides on his game, then next year, with trainers, the staff and conditioning coaches... Geez.

I kind of envision him as that hybrid, roaming 4 that plays inside and out.

Reactions: sheyduke
Yea, if this kid falls in love with the weight program, holy sheet.

Just imagine him getting in shape... Could easily see him strumming up and dropping 10lbs.

Zion has never needed to pass. He plays a little more team ball in AAU/summer play, but still likes to just put his head down and attack. It's up to him as to how good he can be on D and in a ball movement set. With that big low center of gravity, he could be a crazy small ball 5 in the NBA. He's not quite as long as Draymond, but he's got way more bounce. It's going to be interesting to see what position K has him in. I'd like to see him at 260 lbs. with a great foul line jumper in August.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT