ADVERTISEMENT

Zion is human after all!!

I still call BS on him being human.

It’s sad that a famous teenager can’t even go to the driving range without TMZ or some other paparazzi following him and taking his picture. I’m envious of a lot that famous people have, but the constant attention is not one of them. Let em have a life and just photograph them when they’re at work (red carpet, playing a game, singing in a concert, etc). I can’t imagine having to question every decision I make bc I have to wonder what the tabloids will say about that decision.

I agree. It would probably be cool for awhile, and at some point; it’s gotta get really old not to be able to be normal in public

Reactions: Mac9192
This writer is really criticizing his golf game. I imagine that Zion probably hasn’t played much golf because of how much basketball he plays.

I’m assuming everyone has seen it, but if you haven’t, you gotta watch some videos of Charles Barkley’s swing.....man what a glitch!!!

I’ve seen his hatchet of a swing. He should take 2 weeks off then quit.

Mine isn’t great, but I watch his and immediately feel better!! Crazy thing is, I’ve heard he used to actually be pretty good, but has no idea what is going on now. I’ve heard him talk about it.

I’m assuming everyone has seen it, but if you haven’t, you gotta watch some videos of Charles Barkley’s swing.....man what a glitch!!!

What's amazing is that he actually used to be a pretty decent player. His swing wasn't great then, either....but it was much better than it is today. I just don't understand how that swings develops itself.

This article about Zion was posted on one of the Duke Facebook pages. It’s not related to this topic but I didn’t want to start another thread about it. In the article an analyst named Ric Bucher referred to Zion as Lonzo 2.0 and said that he doesn’t think Zion will live up to the hype.

This article about Zion was posted on one of the Duke Facebook pages. It’s not related to this topic but I didn’t want to start another thread about it. In the article an analyst named Ric Bucher referred to Zion as Lonzo 2.0 and said that he doesn’t think Zion will live up to the hype.
Saying Zion won't live up to the hype isn't that bold if a statement, only for the fact that his expectations will be extreme. That definitely doesn't mean that he will be Lonzo 2.0........that statement is a little ridiculous.
Of course the reason he wrote those things is to get clicks. Now his name is on DI so he is famous........damnet they always win.

What's amazing is that he actually used to be a pretty decent player. His swing wasn't great then, either....but it was much better than it is today. I just don't understand how that swings develops itself.

I think you nailed it.... it DOESNT develop!!

Looks to me like he's already mastered his lefty swing, now he's working on his righty swing. Zion is not human and we should not attribute to him human tendencies.

Reactions: DukefanKY

His swing makes no sense, other than perhaps being some sort of bizarre cry for help.

His swing makes no sense, other than perhaps being some sort of bizarre cry for help.

I saw him talking to Fehrity about it.
He can’t explain it. He said when he takes the club back, he feels perfectly fine, and about half way down, something completely out of his control happens. He said none of it is intentional, it just happens. I think it’s similar to target panic in archery, which I had once. It’s crazy. You draw the bow and everything feels fine, and as soon as that sight pin gets anywhere near the target, there is NO WAY you aren’t hitting the release

Reactions: KDSTONE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT