ADVERTISEMENT

zion Decision

He's not coming to Duke, R.J. Barrett, Cameron Reddish, Tre Jones and Zion Williamson all on one team would be like the Globetrotters playing the Generals in the ACC.

Reactions: QC Dukie
He's not coming to Duke, R.J. Barrett, Cameron Reddish, Tre Jones and Zion Williamson all on one team would be like the Globetrotters playing the Generals in the ACC.
Would be sweet to roll those four out against ky in the champions classic next season though.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Been on record for a long time that he is not coming to us and still feel the same way but it would be the best tasting crow I ever had.I would eat that sucker feathers feet and all

Does anyone know what time and if it will be aired? I looked but all I seen was "around 5:00-6:00" and nothing about whether it would be televised?

If Roy threw in a cold Coke then you know UNC is a lock. Who can pass up nanner puddin and Coke!?!?!
RR will be much more delicious than puddin and coke. That bunch will throw a total meltdown. The funny thing to me is that they are only a few dozen of them and they call themselves the biggest fan group in the world. WTF
He and his family have prob made their minds up by now. I just want Duke to get healthy and stay healthy the rest of the year. Knock on wood. This team can win it all. Next year is a whole different beast. We will see. He prob stays in state but the decision is up to him and his family. Not some made up plan concocted by unknown bad people.

We don't need him at all. We're set for next year. Maybe add another big man just in case Bolden decides he wants to leave. Other than that we're good. I've never been a big fan of Zion. He's good in transition but on offense he has no strength that I can tell. I don't see a good jumper or back-to-the-basket skillset that he can go to. We will be just fine next year without him. Barrett and Reddish are more than good enough. I know this may be crazy, but for some reason I think Wendell is on the fence more than anyone about going after this year. He comes off as a kid that would like to dominate and be a number one option.
Yes I believe that is crazy. Who was the last freshman first rounder/lottery pick lock that came back for their sophomore year? I'd be beyond shocked if Carter came back.

Yes I believe that is crazy. Who was the last freshman first rounder/lottery pick lock that came back for their sophomore year? I'd be beyond shocked if Carter came back.

I'm sure you could name at least 7 or 8 players that played 7 miles down the road from Durham. They seem to retain those type of players for 3 to 4 years.

If Zion doesn't go to unc is that a blown recruit.. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: QC Dukie
Ty Lawson, John Henson, Harrison Barnes, Isiah Hicks, and Justin Jackson were all top recruits coming out of HS that were projected in the first round if I'm not mistaken. Hicks might had dropped out sometime his freshman year.

Forgot about Barnes.

But, as I read it, it was when was the last time a top 10/lottery pick stayed multiple years. Lawson, Henson, Hicks and Jackson were never lottery picks.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Would Miles Bridges fall into the category of a top lottery pick coming back for a sophomore campaign?

Forgot about Barnes.

But, as I read it, it was when was the last time a top 10/lottery pick stayed multiple years. Lawson, Henson, Hicks and Jackson were never lottery picks.

I gotcha, yeah that makes sense then. However, if we're talking about 1st round picks, UNC has been a dumpster fire for recruits staying multiple years.

If Zion doesn’t pick uncheat, will that be considered a blown silent verbal?

57a.jpg

If Bridges came back, so could Carter. He and his family also appear to be much more focused on academics than most-even those who say academics comes first. Doesnt mean he will come back, should come back etc. Like many here, I dont get why he is projected outside the top 10, especially with the shooting touch he has demonstrated. As always, we will see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT