ADVERTISEMENT

Your #1 Zion moment..

This he’s the first and probably only high school recruit I was all about since his junior year. I love him and I ain’t afraid to admit that lol
Did u ever go see him play in high school? He was pretty close to where we are.

Can't go wrong with any of the options listed on here. How about his play vs Kentucky in which he snatched Richards' shot out of the air, raced down the floor, and set a perfect pass to RJ who finished it with the And-1. The best part about that was seeing how hyped him and RJ got at the end of that play. I was convinced this team was going to go down as one of our best ever after that game. Still had a great season, but definitely not the ending a lot of us envisioned.

Reactions: jwill133
For me it was the Coast to Coast dunk he had against Virgina. Right handed. While getting hammered on the arm. This was my first Duke game I’ve ever been to! Flew across the country to watch it! When he threw that dunk down I legitimately almost blacked out from screaming so loud. The excitement that overcame me in that moment made it all worth it. It was such an indescribable feeling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT