ADVERTISEMENT

You’re welcome

PixelDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Dec 16, 2016
Not even mad bro
I don’t want to be too bragadocious, so I’ll dial it in a bit. But. Facts are facts. Last duke loss against Gonzaga I did not watch the game because I was coaching at a wrestling event. Today, I missed 99% of today’s game because I was coaching at a wrestling event but I caught the very last of it. And what do you know, it went in. Confidence? I THINK NOT! You’re welcome DI.

Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this shot from Cam as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Reactions: PixelDevil
I don’t want to be too bragadocious, so I’ll dial it in a bit. But. Facts are facts. Last duke loss against Gonzaga I did not watch the game because I was coaching at a wrestling event. Today, I missed 99% of today’s game because I was coaching at a wrestling event but I caught the very last of it. And what do you know, it went in. Confidence? I THINK NOT! You’re welcome DI.
Where are you coaching? A high school in the area? Could be my son's school has wrestled against your school.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Shamefully, I was not wearing one of my many Duke shirts for the Gonzaga loss. Has not happened since and will not happen the rest of the year. 14-0 while wearing one of my Duke shirts this year.

My son is wrestling for Granville Central. We just wrestled ya'll at Voyager. Wish I'd have know. I was keeping score for Central.
Hey that’s awesome man. I think we’re gonna see you guys again this Saturday. That event that south Granville is hosting, I’m pretty sure you guys will be there right? Look out for me, I’m the one with the beard and black hair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT