ADVERTISEMENT

With the firing of the Hornets coach Steve Clifford who replaces him.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
1st. of all michael jordan is no dummy. He wants to make money. Think about this now. He has already hired mitch kupchek as his G.M. Remember jordan wants to make money so you have to stay with me through this post. The next person he needs to hire is a coach. Let's keep this thing in the family. Two former unc players have already NBA experience and success. I talking about george karl and larry brown and I don't care how old brown is. m.j. may want to offer hof coach roy williams the job if certain things come to be. I'm talking about players. tar heel players. 1st order get harrison barnes no matter the cost. Resign marvin williams to a life time contract. Now go get vince carter. Yeah he's aging but he wouldn't cost a lot at this point in his career and a great influence he would be. Now I'm not saying right away he could fill the entire roster with tar heel players. That may take a couple of years. There are several capable heels in the NBA right now that would fit in and don't have the time to name them all. If all of the above suggestions come to pass the Hornets would be in good shape to have the 2019 top draft pick just because next year would be a struggle. With the #1 pick look who's sitting out there. Yes it's nassar little and they could always make a deal to get him. remember luke maye will be in the draft also and possibly cam johnson. With no punishment coming down and if hof coach roy williams decides to stay at unc in hope of catching and passing Coach K in all time wins and natty's he would once again be getting the top players in the nation and the Hornets could draft them. Now this will take some time and some shrewd deals but just think about it. Getting back to the making money deal. Charlotte is full of heel fans. They would be fighting for season tickets and would pay whatever to get them. Just think how much guru-gary 7. steat or kero would pay for a season ticket or just to one game? In time they would have to expand the arena or build a new one. With the Charlotte unc fan base and support I could see 40, 000 seats filled with tar heel faithful doing it the carolina way. In time m.j. could do away with the Teal and Purple and do it right with unc wussy blue and white. I feel so good about this thread and if some of the thr mods would read this they just might unban me O)ne of my best threads for sure. Look it's off season and that means it's off topic thread time for skysdad:);):D:);):D OFC

Last edited:
Not being funny , hornets fan here.

To me the old lakers GM hiring was a no brained but who ever is the next coach please do not let Jordan pick another big. We need scoring and I don’t think we have a lick of money to spend.

Not being funny , hornets fan here.

To me the old lakers GM hiring was a no brained but who ever is the next coach please do not let Jordan pick another big. We need scoring and I don’t think we have a lick of money to spend.
Yea, as much as I would want them to take Wendell.. they have soooo many bigs..

Yea, as much as I would want them to take Wendell.. they have soooo many bigs..
Oh I’d take Carter but he’s not gonna drop to 11 and to many bigs with bad contracts or rookie contracts. Frank the tank and Cody Zeller are good back ups and Howard and Marvin Williams are passed their prime. I hoping they take Knox. Youth and could learn from Batum( wrong guy to offer a big contract to).

Oh I’d take Carter but he’s not gonna drop to 11 and to many bigs with bad contracts or rookie contracts. Frank the tank and Cody Zeller are good back ups and Howard and Marvin Williams are passed their prime. I hoping they take Knox. Youth and could learn from Batum( wrong guy to offer a big contract to).

He can't be at 11 when he's at Duke still

Reactions: QC Dukie
I’m from Charlotte and will never be a hornets fan as long as Jordan is the owner.
He’s not selling anytime soon. I’ve prayed to many times for that. Not because he’s a tar heel Alumn. Great basketball play just can’t manage a basketball team worth a dang.

I’m from Charlotte and will never be a hornets fan as long as Jordan is the owner.
Its hard for me to like them outside of Kemba. Seems they make the worse draft picks every year and have way to many 7 foot guys that arent any good.

Reactions: sheyduke
I hear Tyler Hansbrough is on the short list...

hanstravelflopsandgetsfouledalotbutneverfouls would be a grand addition to the Hornets. No doubt he is one of the most beloved tar heels in history and his # would be retired the minute he played his 1st game. I think they should find a place for tami also. Team flight director , cheer leader dance choreographer, personal assistant to mitch kupchek, or since she's hanstravelflopsandgetsfouledalotbutneverfouls mom maybe she could be the coordinator for the team snacks with other parents after ball games. OFC

hanstravelflopsandgetsfouledalotbutneverfouls would be a grand addition to the Hornets. No doubt he is one of the most beloved tar heels in history and his # would be retired the minute he played his 1st game. I think they should find a place for tami also. Team flight director , cheer leader dance choreographer, personal assistant to mitch kupchek, or since she's hanstravelflopsandgetsfouledalotbutneverfouls mom maybe she could be the coordinator for the team snacks with other parents after ball games. OFC
Excellent post Sky

Reactions: skysdad
Sean May most certainly needs to be a part of that organization. He could book all the meals when they are on the road at his favorite restaurants. OFC

Bet he can get into some serious potted meat and naner' puddin! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Sorry, but I could not make it past your initial premise. I don't follow the NBA closely at all, but his dumbass decisions are the stuff of legend.
Well, he DID say the ceiling is the roof. And what made it even funnier was the tarhole crowd cheered when he said it.

I'm sort of disappointed in this thread especially from the unc faithful. I was hoping that one of the thr mods would lurk here and have some mercy for me. I thought this was a wonderful way to pay homage and honor to the unc greats by having their own NBA franchise. I guess it's over for me at thr. I've been banned to outer darkness forever. :) OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT