ADVERTISEMENT

#WinForQuinn

Congrats Quinn Cook!

I have followed his play from Oak Hill to Duke and now to D-League. Here is to hoping an NBA team picks him up!

Reactions: JCColsCane
As a Cavs fan (I'm sure I'm in the minority here) I REALLY wanted them to give Quinn the last roster spot. Rumor was back in October, it came down to Quinn or Jared Cunningham and they gave it to Cunningham (who is no longer on the team.) and Quinn was supposedly 1 spot away the entire year.

I really miss Quinn playing for Duke. He always seemed to hit the big shot when needed.

Really happy for Quinn. Has been a favorite of mine since I ran into him a shooters on my birthday a few years back. Seth curry took advantage of the D league similar to Cook. Soon he will get his shot.

As a Cavs fan (I'm sure I'm in the minority here) I REALLY wanted them to give Quinn the last roster spot. Rumor was back in October, it came down to Quinn or Jared Cunningham and they gave it to Cunningham (who is no longer on the team.) and Quinn was supposedly 1 spot away the entire year.

I think he'll grab a spot. He's gonna kill in summer league. Dellavedova and Mo Williams IMO are the only reasons he didn't get in this year. Mo had a contract through '17 and Dellavedova is done this year and I don't think the Cavs are gonna resign him for what he wants. Quinn could take a spot.

Really does Quinn surprise anyone. He was a gamer. OFC

Reactions: dbav
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT