ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the incoming recruiting class for UNC 2015-2016?

I don't know, but they're sending out recruiting notices to all former players in hopes they've got a son, a nephew, cousin, or anyone that can be brainwashed into coming to the Hill while the Great Unpleasantness is still going on.

OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
image.jpg1_zpslp0ubet0.jpg

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Do they have any freshman coming in. I understand that Brian Reese Jr. may be a Tar Heel. But with all the Heels have returning next season and with 3 time pre season NPOY and ACCPOY nominee Marcus Paige along with All- American candidates in Meeks, Johnson, Jackson, Hicks,Berry,Britt,Pinson and James it would be hard for any of the current 5-star and McDonald High School AA's to get any playing time with team. OFC

Get off'em !!!! They already landed 7 star power forward Luke Maye !!!!!! And they woulda got Ingram but Coach K made up a story about unc allegations!!!!!!!!!

Interesting that Reese's kid may go there. As of now they only have Maye (pictured above) for next season and Jalek Felton for 2017. What do all 3 have in common? They're all legacies. Yep. The only prospects committed to unx are relatives of athletes who attended...wait for it...here it comes...unx. And if the holes get sanctioned , dollars to doughnuts Felton opts out and goes elsewhere.

Surely Coach K can close the deal with Ingram between the NCAA allegations coming home to roost; UNC having a nonexistent 2015 recruiting class; Ingram having a clear path to start at Duke; and being part of another #1 recruiting class with the one last year winning a national championship.

With Thornton on board, Duke will have the 2nd ranked class as is. If Ingram goes Duke, we would pass Arizona, and as long as Kentucky or LSU doesnt land more than one of the remaining uncommitted 5*s, Duke would have the #1 class for two years in a row.

Hell, I think I could sell Ingram on Duke if it truly is coming down to a Duke vs Unc decision.

Reactions: pisgah101
You know something. I don't feel bad about UNC's issues at all. I took so much crap from tar Heel fans from many years ago when UNC seemed to get every top recruit Duke was going after and needed. Well times have changed and you reap what you so. Cheating sooner or later catches up with you and Tar Heel nation can come up with every excuse such as "everybody does it" or anything else they can come up with. I hope they pay the full price for their actions. It's been a long time coming for this old Duke fan. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT