ADVERTISEMENT

Was there a more overranked team than Arkansas so far?

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
They have beaten no one and have had bad losses.

They will not even be sniffing the butt of the top 25 when we play them.

Reactions: Kool1234567
They are more than capable of beating us at their place. If our guys have this attitude there will be a court storming. It's a game we should win; but could easily be a buzzsaw game.
Yes, I’m sure the player’s attitudes are super similar to those of people posting on message boards 😆

They are more than capable of beating us at their place. If our guys have this attitude there will be a court storming. It's a game we should win; but could easily be a buzzsaw game.
Totally agree. Bud Walton Arena is a really tough place to play at. The biggest mystery going into our game against them on Wednesday is the status of Tramon Mark. He got stretchered out of the gym during Bahamas Tournament. According to MRI, no structural damage could be seen. I’m assuming that he will want to be on that court Wednesday. The question is will he? He’s Arkansas’s leading scorer.

Just read their best player more than likely not playing. Don't wish injury on ANYONE but this should help. He's the leader in points and minutes.

Yeah wouldn't shock me that's for sure. A spine injury though? Would be borderline criminal to bring him back 6 days later.
Yea, but unless it’s a fracture or disc issue, it’s likely a bad contusion. If the latter, he may be able to play through it….

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Omg you are better than this. Get off 14’s nuts and have a conversation. You really think we are gonna play like message boarders post?

That’s not what I said but thanks for showing us so much in your post

They beat Purdue in an exhibition (different than a ‘secret scrimmage”), so they are not to be taken lightly. This is bulletin board material….

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
You guys are so cute. At least pisgah has the stones to tag or quote me unlike the other beta emoji queen.
You said I was weirdly singling you out when I tagged you, Then you called me a coward for not tagging you. Grow up we come here to lightheartedly talk hoops. I realize you are addressing 14 but you have done this to me too. Are you a teenager or something? No one enjoys this but you.

Last edited:
You said I was weirdly singling you out when I tagged you, Then you called me a coward for not tagging you. Grow up we come here to lightheartedly talk hoops. I realize you are addressing 14 but you have done this to me too. Are you a teenager or something? No one enjoys this but you.
When? And don’t play the poor me card. I started a thread not too long ago about coach Scheyer and the usual suspects jumped in and turned it into a middle school girls bully session. Just 1 example of why we’ve lost so many good posters over the years.

Reactions: Toeriver
When i saw this thread it was after I'd watched the Hogs play..i knew we were in for a fight as they play with a lot of energy....with the home crowd and our inexperience...the outcome isnt that much of a surprise

They have beaten no one and have had bad losses.

They will not even be sniffing the butt of the top 25 when we play them.
This was really an unfortunate post - you don’t think it made its way to the Arkansas locker room?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT