ADVERTISEMENT

TV COMMERCIALS

Liftee

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 6, 2011
This may be the second time I've ever started a thread, but I just wanted to mention that commercial with Grant Hill where he is giving out Marriott room assignments to everyone and gives the Blue Devil the Presidential Suite at the Ritz Carlton. I laugh every time I see it and I'm sure it aggravates the heck out of the rest of the country.

The mascot ones are good and I like the Capital One Barkley ones for the most part. Way better than most of the Superbowl commercials

Reactions: sheyduke
I’m a Bonvoy guy myself and was happy they made that commercial. It is funny lol.

also saw a car one where the MD Testudo got out to walk but was walking really slowly. Pretty funny.

Reactions: sheyduke
At some point late last evening, Barkley, Kellogg and the others were updating their brackets with each team being a cupcake made by "E.J.'s Bakery" (Ernie Johnson) with the team logo on it. Of course Charles was eating the cupcakes of the teams that lost. Pretty funny and it made me hungry.

Reactions: geddoughton23
At some point late last evening, Barkley, Kellogg and the others were updating their brackets with each team being a cupcake made by "E.J.'s Bakery" (Ernie Johnson) with the team logo on it. Of course Charles was eating the cupcakes of the teams that lost. Pretty funny and it made me hungry.
Good thread, Liftee! You should start more. Is AT&T trying to phase out Lily? I see that there's another brunette sharing screen time with her

I like the one where Blue devil is the passenger and Sun Devil is driving , the Gonzaga bulldog is on the back, reaches up to change the song ( hot tonight or hot one ) something of that sort and blue Devil pops his hand .

Reactions: geddoughton23
Good thread, Liftee! You should start more. Is AT&T trying to phase out Lily? I see that there's another brunette sharing screen time with her

The brunette was Zoe Duschanel (sp). I think they are just bringing in a lot of celebrities for the tournament. I didn't recognize Matthew Stafford but when someone told me who it was I got the "good trade" reference. And the Coach K one is PERFECT. "I'm week to week during March".

The brunette was Zoe Duschanel (sp). I think they are just bringing in a lot of celebrities for the tournament. I didn't recognize Matthew Stafford but when someone told me who it was I got the "good trade" reference. And the Coach K one is PERFECT. "I'm week to week during March".
I was watching with the sound off, and not consciously watching the commercials at all. Had no idea that was Zooey. Thanks

“ You’ll get back to ME? Really?” lol

Reactions: Liftee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT