ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal Tidbits/Update

BrianMc

Publisher
Staff
Apr 4, 2005
In my story today I spoke about all the turnover and made note that things might not be done in that regard for Duke. Obviously the idea of a Joey Baker transfer has been floating for a long time, and at this point we don't know if he's given the coaching staff any declaration of a return, or if they're still waiting in the wings on him.

Now, as for Mark Williams. As everyone is aware there's been the talk of him potentially entering the NBA Draft, which based on all of our NBA sources just doesn't make any sense. They say second round at best and for a guy that could significantly increase his status in the eyes of NBA teams by returning for a sophomore season it just makes way more sense to return.

Which brings me to this. The Draft might not be the only avenue that takes him out of a Duke uniform. We have been hearing that Mark is mulling a transfer as well. How seriously or not he's considering that is not clear, but we do know there is some consideration there.

We will keep an eye on it, but it seems as if this busy offseason might be far from over when it comes to the Duke roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News