ADVERTISEMENT

"The crew" at CTC!!!

Yeah man, I can only Imagine. If I had any carpentry skills, I would offer my help, but I'll be more on a hindrance lol.

Reactions: Showenuff
It truly was a blast for me in more ways than one. If you guys are ever in the Atlanta area and need a place to stay, don't hesitate to look me up.

My best friend lives in Snellville. I usually go down the 3-4 times a year. Next time I am down there we will get together. I really enjoyed kicking it and talking with you at CTC, hell all of you guys. Not one turd in the whole group, unlike a UNC get together. I bet that would be a total Douche Bag fest.

Soldier, I may be down there in mid December for a Christmas party, I will let you know.

My best friend lives in Snellville. I usually go down the 3-4 times a year. Next time I am down there we will get together. I really enjoyed kicking it and talking with you at CTC, hell all of you guys. Not one turd in the whole group, unlike a UNC get together. I bet that would be a total Douche Bag fest.

Soldier, I may be down there in mid December for a Christmas party, I will let you know.
Sounds good man and the same here. The meetup was a blast. What a unforgettable 52nd birthday weekend, and special thanks to Dukefanky. I totally agree, all the guys were just down right good people.

a UNC get together
D1312_2_271_0004_600.jpg

Sounds good man and the same here. The meetup was a blast. What a unforgettable 52nd birthday weekend, and special thanks to Dukefanky. I totally agree, all the guys were just down right good people.

It was my pleasure man, and I am REALLY glad you are the one who got the ticket

Reactions: HonkeyT
And the tallest pilot ever was.....
Hint, he wore goggles. Great movie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT