ADVERTISEMENT

"The crew" at CTC!!!

DukefanKY

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 4, 2011
Central Ky
7rFX4Zg.png

Please post who is who. I recognize Dukefanky, Show, and Duke denver. From him saying he is there with his son, I'm gonna say that's QC and his boy on our right. That leaves the guy in the jersey and the guy that's in front of Show. If that is Honkey, I'll sh%* my pants.

Reactions: skysdad
I thought the same thing about the woman behind you guys. From the smirk on DFKs face, I figured he laid a SBD and was blaming Soldier.

Reactions: DukefanKY
I had a great time and it was awesome meeting all of you guys last night. Hope we can do it again in the near future.

Show, thank you again for your generosity and inviting me to CTC and hooking me up with a ticket. You are as real as it gets and you are the same person in real life that you are on the board,and I knew you would be. It was great meeting your daughter and best friend. Again, many thanks my friend.

Honkey, and you were exactly what I thought as well, a damn good dude. I had a blast my friend !

Reactions: HonkeyT
Had a great time meeting the crew. I spotted QC on the way to the Skillet then got to talk with retiredsoldier who seems to be just a solid down to earth fella. Then into the Skillet where T and KY were waiting. Both great guys to cut up and talk with. We all ate a great meal, talked and took some pics, then headed over to Cameron and hung out a table where we waited for Skeelow and Aubrey and I got to meet Skees new girlfriend. (She’s a really nice looking young lady Skeelow) The Admiral walked by us while we were talking too. Unfortunately, we caught no recruits at the Skillet this year. That kinda sucked. Once we all got inside, took in the intros and all . Zion’s first warmup layup happened right in front of me and HonkeyT , only it wasn’t a layup, it was a between the legs jam. The crowd went nuts. Was disappointed the dunk contest didn’t happen and CTC seemed a bit shorter this year, but all in all, good times.

Just got back to the ATL. Wanted to say this was something I truly will never forget. First off Dukfanky, I can't thank you enough for the ticket man. You are truly a good dude and it was a pleasure. To show, Honkey T, QC, Denver and Dukefanky, You all were a blast to hang out with after finally putting faces with board names. Just a great bunch of guys to know. It was a pleasure meeting your daughter Show as well as QC & Denver sons. We definately have to do this again next year. Seems like time flew once we started hanging out. Time for the old man to take a nap, Starting to come off my 2 day high lol.

Man what a blast last night was. Seeing Show and skeelow again and meeting honkey, retired soldier, dukedenver, and dukefanky was like hanging out with old friends. I could’ve sat there and talked to those guys all night. All great guys and class acts. Look forward to next year already and hopefully meeting more of you from the board. I highly suggest if you’ve never attended a ctc, you need to make one. Thanks for a great time guys.

Reactions: Showenuff
Just got back to the ATL. Wanted to say this was something I truly will never forget. First off Dukfanky, I can't thank you enough for the ticket man. You are truly a good dude and it was a pleasure. To show, Honkey T, QC, Denver and Dukefanky, You all were a blast to hang out with after finally putting faces with board names. Just a great bunch of guys to know. It was a pleasure meeting your daughter Show as well as QC & Denver sons. We definately have to do this again next year. Seems like time flew once we started hanging out. Time for the old man to take a nap, Starting to come off my 2 day high lol.

Very well stated...everyone there were down to earth good people...I'm glad you were the one who got the ticket. We will meet again buddy!!

Reactions: LTDukeFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT