Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted: 4/21/2016 2:16 PM Re: Cheaters Scandal Thread v. 7775

Athebeach
Noob
Rating: 3.7/5 this site
108 posts this site
Ignore this Member

The NCAA is drawing a line in sand for future cheats.
This will long be known as the UNC Rule.
My sources still say resolution by end of term

Here is why.

Basketball (Regular Period) April 13, 2016 Division I: May 18, 2016

Posted: Yesterday 8:35 PM Re: Cheaters Scandal Thread v. 7775

DurtyD
MVP
Rating: 3.1/5 this site
8579 posts this site
Ignore this Member

What exactly does this mean?

Posted: Yesterday 8:55 PM Re: Cheaters Scandal Thread v. 7775

summervillepix
Noob Rating: 2.9/5 this site
11 posts this site
Ignore this Member

http://www.nationalletter.org/signingDates/

Posted: Yesterday 7:17 PM Re: Cheaters Scandal, SIATGR edition: ANOA 1989-2011? Manalis...

Athebeach

Noob
108 posts this site
Ignore this Member

OK I posted some things I have heard from people I know.

I never said it came from anyone at the NCAA.

For the UNC fan who tried to hack my person accounts through my company access ( I have full permission to use it for personal use in writing) I will know who you are by 9AM tomorrow morning. The people I work for do not like for idiots like you to try to hack their system. You also are not very smart, our software already gave me your ISP and you your username UNCWORLDBEATERS.

Posted: Yesterday 10:40 PM Re: Cheaters Scandal, SIATGR edition: ANOA 1989-2011? Manalis..

st8dukegrad87

6th Man
3250 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Agree, the COI is a wild card. I personally believe penalties will be harsher than RCCPMD suggests. My contacts continue to be amazed at the length and depth of the fraud. They are also amazed that the Chair of the Faculty played a critical in perpetrating and enabling fraud across multiple departments in the College of A&S.

Posted: Yesterday 11:32 PM Re: Cheaters Scandal, SIATGR edition: ANOA 1989-2011? Manalis

CowboyPack
All-ACC
Rating: 2.4/5 this site
10574 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Smokey ( David Glenn ) is crying as I type.

Posted: Yesterday 11:59 PM Re: Cheaters Scandal, SIATGR edition: ANOA 1989-2011? Manalis...

zonethewolf

6th Man
Rating: 3.2/5 this site
3953 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Is there smoke in his house?

Funny wouldn't it be nice to see his name dragged out in an email from UNC PR to have him and other media members act as shills.

Posted: Today 12:07 AM Re: Cheaters Scandal, SIATGR edition: ANOA 1989-2011? Manalis...

wufpakman21
Starter
Rating: 2.4/5 this site
5058 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Looks like AP writer Aaron Beard has been implicated through emails with his boy "Kirsh" the UNC Cheat SID.

Smokey is good friends with Kirshner also . Maybe their convos are over the phone or through texts .

unx sock-puppets droppin' like flys. First , this one bit the dust...

CgrYDKaUgAA3XCf.jpg

Now , another one goes into hiding...

rsYQ_UQj.jpg:large

One more to go....?

Cg5DHfVUgAE2k0y.jpg

Posted: Today 9:31 AM Re: Cheaters Scandal, SIATGR edition: ANOA 1989-2011? Manalis...

pointwolf
A wise man, indeed
Rating: 3.3/5 this site
13529 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Let me assure those doubters that UNC has people ready and willing to come out of cover to help clean up the scandal. The bad advice being given to UNC is due to a "strange belief that circling the defensive wagons" will result in victory and retained glory. UNC is naked and does not know it. The moles are working hard to force sad looks on their faces while joy reins in their hearts with the rising sun.

just got a text from a friend who said NOA being released today

If true , it's only because RCCPMD got out in front of it and forced unx's hand. I fully expect a scrubbed/redacted version. I suppose we'll all be seeing the screen caps soon enough though....way sooner than unx wanted that's for sure...

If true , it's only because RCCPMD got out in front of it and forced unx's hand. I fully expect a scrubbed/redacted version. I suppose we'll all be seeing the screen caps soon enough though....way sooner than unx wanted that's for sure...
Nothing would make me happier than UNC to take it in the arse dry. I may have to give out numbers to Suicide Help Lines if they start removing banners and wins

I see that a UNC fan is now posting from the RCCPMD account. He is claiming to have been punking his followers, though I am guessing the original poster was probably hacked. Otherwise, it seems like a lot of trouble to go through for no obvious gain. Anyway, I can't wait to see what's in the new allegations, though I suspect that UNC will do everything they can to delay making them public. The truth should come out soon enough either way, and it will be far from flattering for UNC. There is no way they can hide all of that fraudulent class credit they awarded.

I don't think the original poster was hacked. It sounds like RCCPMD was just trolling us all along! I must say he did a really good job. I took it hook, line, and sinker! I hope Manalishi, St8DukeGrad87, and some of the others aren't doing the same!

I imagine that in 10 or 20 years from now, ESPN will have a 30 for 30 documentary about all this. Then we'll finally know the punishments that are handed down.

Reactions: vcugreg
Regardless of whether RCCPMD was a troll or not, I still agree with his previous conclusions: many UNC athletes are likely to be judged academically ineligible due to fake AFAM or other independent study classes, which leads to a need to vacate wins from games in which they played. So I think it's funny that UNC fans are going wild in celebration, as this by no means changes the punishment (in whatever form it takes) that will ultimately be handed down against them; so I am not sure what was gained if this was a stunt. It's not as if the cheating magically goes away, and he did a fine job of drawing additional attention to all of their misdeeds. ::Laughs:: I am not at all worried that UNC gets off scot-free.

Welp, who didn't see this coming...

I guess those months of stalling bought them enough time to get their mbb and fb teams out of the allegations. SMH... corrupt.

Well, crap, I really didn't think the NCAA would have the gall to ignore the role of the men's basketball program in all of this, but I may have been naive. How many past players majored in AFAM? This looks like a joke.

DevilDJ... all of your hard work man. I almost feel.... naaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :D
Congratulations on getting away with blatant academic fraud for 20 years? And for turning African American Studies and women's basketball into scapegoats. Not a good day for women and minority studies in Chapel Hill.

Congratulations on getting away with blatant academic fraud for 20 years? And for turning African American Studies and women's basketball into scapegoats. Not a good day for women and minority studies in Chapel Hill.

Hey , good for unx. 20+ years of blatant cheating and fraud and the penalty is virtually nothing...unless there's something unx has redacted ( which is always a possibility. ) We all know what happened and the extent of it but , again , props for beating the crap outta the system. Duke , and every other school , should start cheating now. The only downside is some frat boys spend millions of dollars and you're forever tainted as cheaters but who cares about that kinda thing anyway? Just win baby. Again , nicely done.

I just don't get how a guy like Seventh Woods would want to be associated with such a farce. He's a pretty bright kid too. I don't get people sometimes.

Funny how crackride and kane was citing the UNC fan trolling them as an inside source. Some good journalism skills there.

Remind us. How many times has unx sued Dan Kane and the N & O for liable and slander? Surely with his "good journalistic skills" that must've included lying and false allegations , he and his employer will be tied up for decades fighting all the lawsuits that unx has filed vs them , right?

Remind us. How many times has unx sued Dan Kane and the N & O for liable and slander? Surely with his "good journalistic skills" that must've included lying and false allegations , he and his employer will be tied up for decades fighting all the lawsuits that unx has filed vs them , right?

This is great. Please keep going. Tell us more about banners coming down and the death penalty.

Please tell me you guys have DevilDJ on suicide watch after the NOA that came out and proved his 80+ pages and countless hours of hoping beyond hope that some penalty would come of this to be bunk. That really has to take a toll on the psyche.

All good. I'm fine. Actually it's kinda reassuring to a cynic such as myself watching 2 corrupt entities do business for a mutually agreeable outcome. Happens every day. Props on cheating for 2 decades and getting away with it. Hang a banner.

This is great. Please keep going. Tell us more about banners coming down and the death penalty.

So my post was spot-on , right? Look...for the umpteenth time...congratulations. Ya beat the system. That's all that matters. unx will always be the poster-child for collegiate corruption but as long as Roy and Fed can keep getting non-readers admitted who cares? I wanna see that banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT