ADVERTISEMENT

Some people have a lot of crow to eat

Everyone was doubting us in the media. And we very easily could have lost yesterday. I am thrilled with the win, but we have 1 (hopefully two) tougher games this weekend.

Everyone was doubting us in the media. And we very easily could have lost yesterday. I am thrilled with the win, but we have 1 (hopefully two) tougher games this weekend.
And like them, you were wrong. But whatever makes the crow go down easier.

I said sweet 16 actually.
I said the same. Sweet 16 all season. People kill me when they try to say they weren’t having the same worries. Kills and Roach don’t hit those two shots with Moore’s steal anything could have happened.

Reactions: christophero
I was wrong about Chris. I went and checked. Bu you need to swallow your crow.
I said the same. Sweet 16 all season. People kill me when they try to say they weren’t having the same worries. Kills and Roach don’t hit those two shots with Moore’s steal anything could have happened.
And I’m going to hit a million dollars tomorrow in the lottery . Seriously? K will go out on the round of 32

You can say that with most close wins. Had certain plays not been made, the outcome would have been different. Bottom line was that the kids DID NOT fold and they DID make winning plays and they did that because the team had evolved and knew how to act during winning time.

Reactions: timo0402
I'm as satisfied with yesterday as anyone but we barely beat Michigan State. If we get through this weekend I will gladly admit my sweet sixteen predictions were wrong. We have a shot so I am happy today. Thursday seems like a pretty even match up.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I don’t think anyone needs to eat crow. The team hadn’t been playing well, and last night just showed how well they CAN play when they’re playing with heart. I have no idea which version will show up Thursday, or any other given night, but I sure liked last night’s version. I thought that was their most complete game since the Gonzaga game. And whatever Jeremy is eating, feed him more. He played at an All-American level.

I don’t think anyone needs to eat crow. The team hadn’t been playing well, and last night just showed how well they CAN play when they’re playing with heart. I have no idea which version will show up Thursday, or any other given night, but I sure liked last night’s version. I thought that was their most complete game since the Gonzaga game. And whatever Jeremy is eating, feed him more. He played at an All-American level.
Jeremy was a different player last night. That doesn’t mean anyone was wrong just that he stepped up. Baker needs to do a few shots before the game Dudes wound pretty tight

I was wrong about Chris. I went and checked. Bu you need to swallow your crow.
Recheck all my post not one when I was into a fifth of Jameson after a loss to an inferior opponent
One post compared to more then a dozen since the beginning of season always said sweet 16

You can say that with most close wins. Had certain plays not been made, the outcome would have been different. Bottom line was that the kids DID NOT fold and they DID make winning plays and they did that because the team had evolved and knew how to act during winning time.
Because they knew that’s it , season over you don’t play another game . There is no lesson to be learned after the loss, no next practice no next game . You can also say they played this game four times before and knew if they didn’t get it together they knew the out come . They evolved in not giving up. Still weren’t decent on three point defense . It was a great game on to the next .

The most complete game this team has played IMO would be against UNC at the dome . Three point and interior defense , both attacking and hitting three’s, switching on defense . The last five minutes reminded me of that game but will they carry it to the next is the question.

What a goofy thread. A lot of people thought we’d lose this weekend including me.. that doesn’t mean we aren’t happy they won
Now you know the people posting these threads have never doubted K or the team!

Reactions: pisgah101
This team has been up and down. Everytime everyone starts saying how great they are they lose. They can change that narrative this weekend. I'm happy as **** with yesterday but should it have been that hard? Probably not. We probably have a 50/50 chance in our next two so that's 1 in 4 we make it to next weekend. But that is part of the fun.

Won two games they absolutely should have. When they are down 7 with 5 minutes to play and play like a team who refuses to lose and win. You can serve me my crow. At which point I will gladly eat it.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Some of you on here...
no crow to eat, duke was absolutely awful against unc and virginia tech heck even syracuse. This is a much different team than the one we saw a week ago. If that team was playing cal state Fullerton would’ve been close and we definitely would’ve lost to msu the way they were playing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT