ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction: What will be the point of emphasis this year?

kwyjibos13

All American
Nov 24, 2012
Every year, they come out with a point of emphasis for the refs (which is usually ignored by February, but I digress). What do you guys think they will address this year?

Personally (but it will never happen), I would like to see them address and-1. What brought it up was Barnes and-1 before half of game 5 in the NBA. If that was a foul, both teams should have like 20 more free throws. It is every level. Every team benefits and is cheated by it. The funniest? 2014 Duke-UNC 2. Rodney Hood is pummeled on a drive and they call nothing. On the next offensive possession, Hood is one a breakaway, and the UNC player barely grazes him (if that) and he gets an and-1.

Am I alone in this observation?

Winning every game and of sweeping the Tar Heels if we do that. If we don't go undefeated then sweeping the Tar Heels will be a point of emphasis but winning #6 national championship will be THE point of emphasis next year.n OFC

Charges will undoubtedly be up there on the list. It seems every charge call in College is labeled a bad call these days. I'd like to see that tightened up a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT