POLL: Gameball Duke Vs. Dartmouth

Gameball

• Kyle Filipowski - 25 pts - 7 reb - 1 ast - 1 blk

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Ryan Young - 2 pts - 7 reb (3 Off) - 3 ast

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Jeremy Roach - 14 pts - 3 ast - 1 blk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyrese Proctor - 8 pts - 2 reb - 8 ast (1 TO)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Caleb Foster - 15 pts - 3 reb - 1 stl

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Jalen Blakes - 10 pts - 2 reb - 2 ast - 3 stl - 2 blk

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Late game last night. Dartmouth showed some fight but we were just too overwhelmingly talented for them. Loved seeing Scheyer jawing with the refs, it was something we just did not see much from him last year and we really ended up getting screwed in a couple of games because of it - IMO.

I should be consistent at putting these up this year - no health issues and I am not a family caregiver anymore.

Anyway - who gets the Game ball?

I always go with the underdog and for Blakes seemingly odd man out you couldn’t tell it last night with his stats .

We all know what Flip, Roach and Proctor will do but Blakes played with a lot of tenacity last night off the bench .

Last edited:
I went with Flip because he did dominate but Proctor, Roach and Foster all played well and Blakes did what he does, which probably buys him some playing time.

I'm happy for Hubbard too since he may not get off the bench again this year.

I am a big Young fan but I voted Flip. I am starting to think Foster or Blakes should start.

Last edited:
I picked Blakes also because should Foster and McCain bolt it’s nice to know we have a lock down defender at the point .

If Blakes shows out against Arizona, and that is a big if, start him against MSU. We need his toughness. He could be our leader next year. He is big enough to play the 3.

Last edited:
If Blakes shows out against Arizona, and that is a big if, start him against MSU. We need his toughness. He could be our leader next year. He is big enough to play the 3.
Think that depends on how long Mitchell is out. Don’t see Blake’s starting but Coolidge see him coming off the bench for 3 different starters if we need a defensive stopper. And yes, him being able to pitch in 6-8 points per every other night would be a huge plus.

Reactions: christophero
Who Blake’s ? He would be our leader but I think he will always come off the bench at Duke during his career here. It’s no knock on him I just think he knows his role and plays it well .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT