Official elite eight day two thread

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
Creighton-220
San Diego st

Miami-505
Texas

Predictions? Hopes? Lol

First game I don’t care who wins but think creighton will.. second game I really want Miami to get it done.

Reactions: bullcity gamer
Texas needs to win because they're the only team left that I think can stop UConn. I know the most annoying UConn fan in the world and he brings up '99 & '04 all the freaking time. Their last two titles in '11 & '14 have also been thrown in my face a ton.

It's broken open for UConn just like it did in '14. I don't think anyone left can beat them.

How does Cassel get so many high profile games. After the Duke/UVA call one would think that he's not a top official. OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
If it were rigged, someone other than FAU, SDSU, UConn, Texas, or Miami would be vying for a national title. The ratings aren't going to be great.

Reactions: dukecorey
There’s no consistency. And if it is, it benefits one team or the other, and it smells! Smells all together 👎

If it were rigged, someone other than FAU, SDSU, UConn, Texas, or Miami would be vying for a national title. The ratings aren't going to be great.
I had 3 of those teams in my elite 8, and 2 in my final four, with Texas winning it all lol. But to your point, I don’t follow…?

Meeee personally, I likely wouldn’t even be watching had these underdogs not made it this far so …it gets my UNO ^rating lol

You said the games are rigged, right? What is the benefit of having a FF made up of those teams if it is rigged? Who profits from that? What is rigged about it?

Wong got robbed on a drive at 79-77. Should have been a defensive foul. Dude grabbed his arm! I can’t abide officiating. But thankfully a good call on the next foul. Still …

Reactions: Fourteen44
You said the games are rigged, right? What is the benefit of having a FF made up of those teams if it is rigged? Who profits from that? What is
What to do think the billionaires are the only ones who can benefit ? They will benefit substantially though Lol .Out of the zillion ways I can go with this both ways, I’ll give you 2 simple others. Hey ref heres 10k if you call the game loose. Sh!t heres 2. Hey best friend ref the spreads 3 and I bet 5000 that they cover and due to make 40k, I’ll give you half if you make sure that happens.

What a strange tournament. U Conn will be favored like us in 99 so I'd like to see their hopes dashed. Florida the new hotbed of college basketball.

Well, I'm happy with the Canes getting the win. Obviously, I'm Dade County Devil! And I live in Boca so the Owls winning is also awesome. Since we lost early, I root for chaos, and we definitely have chaos! My hope is Dade versus Palm beach County, with the Canes bringing it home for the Acc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT