ADVERTISEMENT

MSU vs KY

denverexpat

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 1, 2006
Didnt see a thread on other games etc so .....MSU plays a brutal schedule but looks very together playing half court basketball.....KY is deep! Has to be nice to get a player like tshiebwe back for another year...good game so far

Tshiebwe's gas tank always seems full. It's no wonder he gets so many rebounds . He's always moving and just seems to be where the ball is. He's not a camper like bacot though. Would love to see him and bacot go head to head. OFC

Reactions: ioliva and sheyduke
At the beginning of the game they talked about Oscar’s family living in the DR, I believe , and how his family lives in a house with 10 people. Why the heck did calipari let him come back? Dude has nothing left to prove and with his age loses power in this years draft vs last years draft. What a selfish prick

At the beginning of the game they talked about Oscar’s family living in the DR, I believe , and how his family lives in a house with 10 people. Why the heck did calipari let him come back? Dude has nothing left to prove and with his age loses power in this years draft vs last years draft. What a selfish prick
NIL for Tshiebwe.

Reactions: timo0402
MSU's key plays at the end have been a bit too much one on one...but still have a chance to win....lost by 1 to Zaga and down 2 tonight...unranked....for the win....well done MSU/Izzo...will be ranked now!

Last edited:
Reactions: sheyduke
Kentucky is now 1-5 in their last 6 champions classics game. RR is pure gold right now

Plus they have a coach who shouldn’t be coaching a girls high school team according to the experts on RR
Perhaps the biggest reason that I visit that board is to enjoy the meltdowns followed by the entertaining conspiracy theories and the hubris. I often have the suspicion that a good many of its posters are very good trolls, maybe Louisville fans.

• Haha
Reactions: bullcity gamer
Perhaps the biggest reason that I visit that board is to enjoy the meltdowns followed by the entertaining conspiracy theories and the hubris. I often have the suspicion that a good many of its posters are very good trolls, maybe Louisville fans.
Yeh I just hit it the day or two after a loss. Gold. I don’t know about the trolls though Most of the posters have a zillion posts and seem to be well known to the mods but a lot of it does seem almost too good to be true

I like to picture the majority of the Kentucky fans who post on Rupp’s Rafters wear a tin foil hat daily

They buy into the hype every year of how great these unproven teams are, then are shocked when they get handled by the first decent team they play. At least Duke fans know it will take awhile.

Reactions: 9dukejames
Top recruiting class does not equal best team. We know that; Kentucky people don't.

Top recruiting class does not equal best team. We know that; Kentucky people don't.
They know that’s their only hope Only if they have far superior talent will they win a game since Calipari is one of the worst x and o coaches in the country and his halftime strategy is double down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT