ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Next

Fourteen44

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 16, 2012
Will be a really hard game. Who guards Doogie Hauser? That guy doesn’t miss it seems.....

In the beginning he was backing his man down to the block pretty easy. I say Wendell if he's healthy enough. If not AJ

Reactions: Fourteen44
Gotta play hard on D, smart and shoot well from 3. Williams has to continue to be a force inside. He is a key to open up the outside.

Poor shot selection and inconsistent shooting is an Achilles heel for this team. Banchero never met a shot he didn’t like nor one he could clank.

Really wish he would play more low post or drive and dish, as he is hard to stop there with his strength.

He and Williams can be a force and let the others break open outside.

13 turnovers won't get it against MSU. We need to tighten a few things up. OFC
Keels had five turnovers by hisself. Don’t know what’s going on with him .
Duke is going to have to be smart with the ball and rebound . They are going to double team Paolo so Mark and the rest will need to get open .

When I saw the bulk of Keels, Banchero, Griffin and Moore this year, I thought "this is a team built to play Mich. State." I will never forget Cassius Winston bullying Tre Jones and the refs letting him do it. That won't happen with this group. This is a payback game in my mind. I hope the refs swallow their whistles and we manhandle them. Ready Theo?

I think we can handle MSU if we come to play. We looked pretty physical yesterday. We do need to cut down on the turnovers; but other than that pretty pleased with a 17 point win. They never really threatened us. Keels struggled but he's kind of built for Michigan State. Wendell said his hip is sore but he's "good to go" for Sunday. We will need his leadership.
My second favorite team, UCLA plays St. Mary's today. Interesting match up. I predict Bruins to the sweet 16. I also cheer for St. John's, my alma mater, but they kind of stink.

Last edited:
We really need to cutdown on turn overs. We had 13 vs 8 for csu yesterday and it starts with keels. He gave away some bad ones on easy opportunities for us to score leading with 4 turn overs. Can’t be doing things like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Devilinside
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT