ADVERTISEMENT

It’s amazing !

sheyduke

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2010
I have lived across from the same neighbor for the last six years. We’ve talked fishing , boats, guns and cars but never have seen him say anything about UNC until this year ! He put UNC flags on his truck asked me was I ready for Saturday. Told him I don’t fly my Duke flag in the front yard for nothing .
Then go to town this morning to the feed mill and there is five head with UNC gear on . All said, can’t wait to see you Duke fans and K crying after we beat y’all tonight! I laughed and asked , who’s y’all’s coach again? Not one knew . I said it’s a damn shame your fans but don’t even know your coach . They got quite

Reactions: hart2chesson
I have lived across from the same neighbor for the last six years. We’ve talked fishing , boats, guns and cars but never have seen him say anything about UNC until this year ! He put UNC flags on his truck asked me was I ready for Saturday. Told him I don’t fly my Duke flag in the front yard for nothing .
Then go to town this morning to the feed mill and there is five head with UNC gear on . All said, can’t wait to see you Duke fans and K crying after we beat y’all tonight! I laughed and asked , who’s y’all’s coach again? Not one knew . I said it’s a damn shame your fans but don’t even know your coach . They got quite
Speaking of guns, do you have a favorite rifle? My 2009 Winchester Model 70 in the .270 caliber is my favorite. But I bought a Remington 700 5R 300 Win Mag last year after I bought a suppressor and customized the hell out of it (including a PTG aftermarket bolt that has a claw extractor and three position safety so basically turned the rifle into a Winchester Model 70). I would have bought it in a Winchester, but I had a helluva time finding one during covid so I bought the 5R Remington. Its heavy as hell but good for a deer blind

Speaking of guns, do you have a favorite rifle? My 2009 Winchester Model 70 in the .270 caliber is my favorite. But I bought a Remington 700 5R 300 Win Mag last year after I bought a suppressor and customized the hell out of it (including a PTG aftermarket bolt that has a claw extractor and three position safety so basically turned the rifle into a Winchester Model 70). I would have bought it in a Winchester, but I had a helluva time finding one during covid so I bought the 5R Remington. Its heavy as hell but good for a deer blind
Depends on which type of rifle really .
I have my bushmaster AR-15 fully tact out with an eotech three scope three inch fire suppressor mag pull forward bipod grip and tri side ghost sights .
I don’t really hunt but I have a Remington .308 I picked up two years ago tricked out on an archangel sniper frame with a recoil bunt stock mag pull bi pod for leveling . with a three inch suppressor I had made in Sanford . It’s also converted from a three round bolt to a ten round semi mag with an a cog scope .
I have probably around ten rifles but three I have used when I’ve gone hunting are my Winchester 30/30 guide gun, a Savage 7’mm and my Winchester .270 .
I am a shot gun fanatic though . And more then a few assault rifles .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT