ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Evans c

Check this out if you guys get a chance. Don’t want to jump to conclusions based off one video but this dudes shot making ability seems ELITE.

Reactions: christophero
Welcome! I must be slipping because I know nothing about this guy. 5 star wing. Jon continues to recruit at a high level.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
Guys that skinny should be banned from doing the flex pose. That said he looks really good.

Reactions: Mac9192
Little Brandon Ingram. I like it.
His size has him setup to be the next Tatum vs Ingram.

Regarding the 2024 class, it’s really starting to come together with Harris, Evans, and probably Harper who could end up being the top ranked recruit. There is also a strong possibility that Cooper Flagg reclassifies from the ‘25 class to ‘24 class. A lot of folks think that Flagg is a top 3 talent even after reclassifying with only Cameron Boozer and Tre Johnson slightly ahead.

If Foster sticks around at PG for his Sophomore season, we would be setup to make a run in ‘24 as well. It’s very likely that all 4 guys stick around for their Sophomore seasons unless McCain is just a scoring machine. Could see Power and Stewart staying around until they are Juniors.

Reactions: pisgah101

Regarding the 2024 class, it’s really starting to come together with Harris, Evans, and probably Harper who could end up being the top ranked recruit. There is also a strong possibility that Cooper Flagg reclassifies from the ‘25 class to ‘24 class. A lot of folks think that Flagg is a top 3 talent even after reclassifying with only Cameron Boozer and Tre Johnson slightly ahead.

If Foster sticks around at PG for his Sophomore season, we would be setup to make a run in ‘24 as well. It’s very likely that all 4 guys stick around for their Sophomore seasons unless McCain is just a scoring machine. Could see Power and Stewart staying around until they are Juniors.
The kid is scary similar to Ingram with his game and frame/length (and he’s not done growing). But if you want to focus on height only, all good.

Reactions: JimboSlice00

Strong possibility Flagg reclasses? Where do you see that? He will be 17 until end of December that year and his camp was far from confirming that this past weekend in Phoenix.

Just curious where you see he is strongly considering?

Reactions: gstarr
Strong possibility Flagg reclasses? Where do you see that? He will be 17 until end of December that year and his camp was far from confirming that this past weekend in Phoenix.

Just curious where you see he is strongly considering?
There are rumors . Nothing concrete just rumors at this point .

There are rumors . Nothing concrete just rumors at this point .
I heard it mentioned in one article in Rivals, but nothing more. I was just curious as to where it was being seriously considered. I hope he stays in '25 and comes with Boozer.

I heard it mentioned in one article in Rivals, but nothing more. I was just curious as to where it was being seriously considered. I hope he stays in '25 and comes with Boozer.
My hope was well. Flagg, boozers twins, and some upperclassmen. Lethal team

I just realized if Roach leaves no one from his class will have made it to their senior year. Roach, Steward, Coleman, Brakefield, Williams.

I just realized if Roach leaves no one from his class will have made it to their senior year. Roach, Steward, Coleman, Brakefield, Williams.
Personally I think these days it’s more rare to have someone reach his senior year at the school he started at than to have none like we have had many years.

All that the ‘21 class has left is Blakes, do we think he gives Duke 2 more years?

Reactions: christophero
Personally I think these days it’s more rare to have someone reach his senior year at the school he started at than to have none like we have had many years.

All that the ‘21 class has left is Blakes, do we think he gives Duke 2 more years?
Even guys that reach their senior years don't always finish at their original school. Jordan Goldwire and Joey Baker for example. Of course, once the COVID bonus goes bye-bye, that changes things. But that 2020 team with Jack White, Gavin DeLaurier and Justin Robinson might be an outlier for a long time.

I have heard that Blakes is considering graduating in 3 years and moving on like Roach but who knows. I do like getting transfers with 2 years left and going after guys who could stay a few years. I hope Roach comes back but his plan was to leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanTheDukeFan1982II
I’m fine with him coming early . Duke isn’t recruiting and 2024 bigs . Plus that leaves 25 for The Boozer twins to headline the class if they came to Duke .

Even guys that reach their senior years don't always finish at their original school. Jordan Goldwire and Joey Baker for example. Of course, once the COVID bonus goes bye-bye, that changes things. But that 2020 team with Jack White, Gavin DeLaurier and Justin Robinson might be an outlier for a long time.
Baker and Goldwire both graduated with a Duke degree though . So why come back and ride a bench after graduating. Goldwire moved on to start and Baker was just Baker .

I’m fine with him coming early . Duke isn’t recruiting and 2024 bigs . Plus that leaves 25 for The Boozer twins to headline the class if they came to Duke .
I've heard nothing about him coming early and I think it's the wrong decision if he does. He will be 17 for the first 1/3 of the season. Have to disagree with being okay if he reclasses. Of course all of this falls apart if he doesn't come here.

I've heard nothing about him coming early and I think it's the wrong decision if he does. He will be 17 for the first 1/3 of the season. Have to disagree with being okay if he reclasses. Of course all of this falls apart if he doesn't come here.
Mike Gminski played his entire freshman season as a 17-year old, winning ACC rookie of the year.

I observed him drinking beer at campus parties, but chose not to make a citizen’s arrest.

Once again it is rumors . Nothing concrete . I’d rather him come then play against him . Some kids don’t need college others do but it’s just rumors at this point . IMO you won’t see both Flagg and Boozer on the same team .

Once again it is rumors . Nothing concrete . I’d rather him come then play against him . Some kids don’t need college others do but it’s just rumors at this point . IMO you won’t see both Flagg and Boozer on the same team .
Once again I'm asking where the "rumors" are to a reclass. I've seen/heard nothing outside of it being briefly mentioned in one article, which quickly followed by saying his camp had no comment. Don't know I would count that as a rumor.

Once again I'm asking where the "rumors" are to a reclass. I've seen/heard nothing outside of it being briefly mentioned in one article, which quickly followed by saying his camp had no comment. Don't know I would count that as a rumor.
Can’t say the source but wasn’t the same thing shot down by Proctors camp before he reclassed? Some players just want to focus on their season and classes. It’s not like he don’t have an entire summer snd fall to make the decision if he wants to do it 24/25 season is still a year a way.

Got it Shey. I follow recruiting pretty heavily, particularly Duke targets and haven't heard of a reclass. All good.

Got it Shey. I follow recruiting pretty heavily, particularly Duke targets and haven't heard of a reclass. All good.
There is starting to be more traction on Flag and reclassing . In the article, you see where they are saying a lot of coaches are throwing in the towel on Flag ? I thought that was funny given it’s still early but Scheyer and staff were one of few courtside the article pointed out .

This statement is true for most teams except for UNC. They will keep guys 5, 6, or 7 years.

Reactions: DanTheDukeFan1982II
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT