ADVERTISEMENT

FSU/Duke game....

Jan 16, 2022
Im bringing a couple of Duke Grads to the game...How have the other ACC schools given Coach K the proper send off? Im hoping we do something!

Been a Duke fan since 1989. Lived in Wake Forest back in late 90’s and now live in the Panhandle of Florida. Will attend my first Duke game ever this Tuesday at FSU. Super pumped. I coach HS basketball near Destin and had the opportunity to meet most of the FSU team this past summer. They are huge. Have 4 guys well over 7ft. With that said hoping to see a big Duke win!!!

Been a Duke fan since 1989. Lived in Wake Forest back in late 90’s and now live in the Panhandle of Florida. Will attend my first Duke game ever this Tuesday at FSU. Super pumped. I coach HS basketball near Destin and had the opportunity to meet most of the FSU team this past summer. They are huge. Have 4 guys well over 7ft. With that said hoping to see a big Duke win!!!
Have a friend who has a son on the Florida State team. Hamilton is well respected coach and gets a lot out of his team.

Reactions: Geoff4jc
Yeah I really don't have to justify what I say about Duke on a Duke message board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT