ADVERTISEMENT

Focus on the positives

I don't live in North Carolina and I feel bad for those that do. But coach K won 5 titles. They can't say they are a better program; they just are right at this moment. And they can't say that we stink; we won the ACC and made the Final Four. They do have bragging rights at the moment. But this year was much, much better than the last 2 years for Duke. I would bet Coach K takes a big picture approach to his career; I doubt he's going to stew on this loss for the rest of his life.
If they win tonight they will have 6 titles in the Coach K era. They can and will say they are the better program I think the programs are on equal footing but they can make that argument

Reactions: christophero
Living here sucks ass. They're the worst fanbase in all of sports. I've never been a shit talker. I don't see the point in it. I have been hammered the last two days. I expect it to be the worst it has ever been after tonight's game.

Living here does suck, biggest scumbag fanbase in history. They outdo cowboys, Yankees, Red Sox, patriots etc. Most are
Illiterate rednecks mixed with rich scumbags
Hold the phone I stay in NC and it don’t suck . Learn to tune them out half don’t know one member on their team.

Living here sucks ass. They're the worst fanbase in all of sports. I've never been a shit talker. I don't see the point in it. I have been hammered the last two days. I expect it to be the worst it has ever been after tonight's game.

Living here does suck, biggest scumbag fanbase in history. They outdo cowboys, Yankees, Red Sox, patriots etc. Most are
Illiterate rednecks mixed with rich scumbags
No need for your last line there buddy hold your tone .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT