ADVERTISEMENT

Flag Day

Flag was hanging proudly at the house. My wife did a lesson on it with the children she works with. They loved getting their own flag to take home. I will stop there because like Pisgah, the rest of my comments would probably be better suited for the lounge.

Flag was hanging proudly at the house. My wife did a lesson on it with the children she works with. They loved getting their own flag to take home. I will stop there because like Pisgah, the rest of my comments would probably be better suited for the lounge.
Yeah, I knew this was bordering on Lounge material which, believe me, I would never support. Thanks to you and your wife.
OFC

Same here, I’ll respond on lounge typically but sadly I see more pride flags in major cities than the American flag. We are all screwed up.

Honestly I’m tired of arguing political stuff any longer - it’s tiring and the rabid Leftists control the main airwaves. The more unstable one is, the more mic time they get lol.

Same here, I’ll respond on lounge typically but sadly I see more pride flags in major cities than the American flag. We are all screwed up.

Honestly I’m tired of arguing political stuff any longer - it’s tiring and the rabid Leftists control the main airwaves. The more unstable one is, the more mic time they get lol.
Mods: Please end this before it DOES become Lounge-worthy

Reactions: geddoughton23
Thanks for letting me know. Had no idea about Flag Day. The Curtis Cup Women's Golf competition was played last week. The American players draped themselves in the flag. I'm under the impression that you are not supposed to drape the flag over your shoulders. I shall Google

Thanks for letting me know. Had no idea about Flag Day. The Curtis Cup Women's Golf competition was played last week. The American players draped themselves in the flag. I'm under the impression that you are not supposed to drape the flag over your shoulders. I shall Google
That was before Rocky IV came out. It’s okay now in my book

Flag Day commemorates the adoption of the US Flag on June 14, 1777 by the second Continental Congress. Woodrow Wilson declared June 14 as Flag Day in 1916.

According to Google, many early US military units had adopted the 13 stripes with a Union Jack in the corner. George Washington did not think that was a good look

Flag Day commemorates the adoption of the US Flag on June 14, 1777 by the second Continental Congress. Woodrow Wilson declared June 14 as Flag Day in 1916.

According to Google, many early US military units had adopted the 13 stripes with a Union Jack in the corner. George Washington did not think that was a good look
Did GW think it reflected white privilege?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT