ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite non-Duke Wins?

Fourteen44

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 16, 2012
Which non-Duke college basketball wins did you love? I’ll start with the FF IN 2015, Wisky over 40-oh Cats…..

Reactions: GillJET
Every year carolina sucks and loses to every small school is so fun.

my grandpa was a huge Kentucky fan and died in March of 2012 right after the sec tourney ended so that whole run was special to me
they seem to def lose a home game shocker every year

Reactions: pisgah101
Wisconsin over cheater u in the natty.
Kansas over cheater u in the 2022 natty.
Wofford over cheater u in the 2017 regular season.
OFC

I think you mean Villanova, not Wisconsin. Wisky never beat us for a title.

One of my personal favorites is Villanova beating Georgetown in the '85 championship game. Ed Pinckney and the John Belushi look alike (whatever that dudes name was) shot 87% in the 2nd half to beat Ewing and the Hoyas.

I stand corrected. John Pinone, he graduated from Nova in '83 and was not part of that team. But damn he looked like Belushi.

Last edited:

One of my personal favorites is Villanova beating Georgetown in the '85 championship game. Ed Pinckney and the John Belushi look alike (whatever that dudes name was) shot 87% in the 2nd half to beat Ewing and the Hoyas.

I stand corrected. John Pinone, he graduated from Nova in '83 and was not part of that team. But damn he looked like Belushi.

Ok. My bad. I will change it. That's important. OFC

Reactions: sheyduke

I thought you were talking Harold Jensen and I wasn’t seeing the resemblance lol. Y’all remember that SI article years later that half the team was higher than a kite from snorting lines before the game

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT