ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS UNC - ACC TOURNEY SEMI-FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Duke Won! GTHC!

Boys did look gases down the stretch. Came and ran with the heels, which ironically sped the game up to the point that maybe it caused them to shoot it worse than otherwise? Just saying that it’s possible K and crew had a game plan beyond calling plays and subbing in whichever player we on this board want to see. IDK maybe he just said screw it, let’s go play ball and see who wins. Either way I will take it

Reactions: hart2chesson
UK wins tomorrow and they get 1 seed in South with UNC as the 2. UK loses and it could be swapped. Duke wins tomorrow and I think they get the East. Lose and get Midwest. I think Gonzaga is still a 1 out West.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuge win! Who cares how it happened folks, the pressure these kids were under, are you kidding me. This team is absolutely amazing, and they just don't seem to know how to quit, they just keep coming at ya!
Be proud of your team, nobody said it was going to be easy, and try to remember, most of them are 1 year out of HS.
Duke 2-0 with 1 to go!
Go Duke!
OFC

For the record, we played awful from about the 8 minute mark to the last couple of minutes. We easily could have lost this game. But we didn’t. And the more we get back to playing together with the full gang (minus Ques) we are going to get better.

We had a ton of correctable moments throughout, but we have so much damn talent. And we win.

You’ll see a lot of UNC shot poor and that is why we won. BS. We shot poor, RJ disappeared for sizable chunks and we failed to take care of the ball. It’s March, just win baby. 7 more.
Does it hurt your pride knowing you beat Duke the first two times without Zion playing? And the one time he played (and scored 31 on UNCheat) you lost? Kinda seems like it....

UNCheat fans so mad right now. Life is good right now.
It's a shame they ban Duke fans over there, I'd love to ask them how they feel about playing Duke with Zion (and without Bolden). The truth hurts (and by truth, I mean a 285 pound freight train named Zion who actually played tonight). LOL punks

There was a reason Maye was awful. Zion dogged his ass most of the night. Reddish stunk it up and to me RJ hasn't looked right these last 2 games.

Yep. I love that Luke doesnt back down but sometimes you gotta realize its better for your team to let the guys with mismatches take over. Cam and Coby seemed to be getting whatever they wanted and we wasted alot of possessions having Luke try to score on Zion

Did you quote yourself?

Frucking loser!!!!
I didn’t “technically” cuss. I would never do that.

***** you @pisgah101 and @dbav.

IMG_0174-e1483979803608.jpg

*I was unaware four letter words were automatically censored.

I logged out to check out THR. I haven't done that in a long time.

I like the confidence in saying that they only lost because they shot so poorly. Perhaps Tre and Goldwire had something to do with that.

Reactions: tripleb71
I actually didn't even realize the thread was that long, haha.

There were some beauties tonight.

UK wins tomorrow and they get 1 seed in South with UNC as the 2. UK loses and it could be swapped. Duke wins tomorrow and I think they get the East. Lose and get Midwest. I think Gonzaga is still a 1 out West.
Be hard to deny us that considering we swept UVA

Well folks, this OF is going to bed. I'm starting to cramp up! God Bless these Duke kids, and may the BB Gods give them rest and lots of fluids, and the energy for 1 more win tomorrow.
To you all, may your pleasures be many, and your troubles be few!
Go Duke!
OFC

Good fought game...Congrats to Duke for scrapping and staying in the game....Your big boy is really good....get him in shape for the tourney....enjoy the phenom while it lasts because sadly a year goes by really quick....oad's like him are surely missed once they are gone...that thought will start looming in another month...remember the name dayron Sharpe 2020...

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuge win! Who cares how it happened folks, the pressure these kids were under, are you kidding me. This team is absolutely amazing, and they just don't seem to know how to quit, they just keep coming at ya!
Be proud of your team, nobody said it was going to be easy, and try to remember, most of them are 1 year out of HS.
Duke 2-0 with 1 to go!
Go Duke!
OFC

TERRIFIC POST JC!!!!No way not to love this team as you noted! What about Vrank and J Gold playing with tenacity yet cool and poised!!!??? OFC

That was intense, but a lot of fun! UNC fans outnumbered us for sure, but Duke fans showed out really well. I might get to sleep in the next five hours!

Reactions: dbav and tripleb71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT