ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

They are lazy asses at getting to the high post from the top of the zone.

Again tell we how this is on K? What should he do different nothing is dropping for us and they are playing to UNC game plan

If Grayson could quit flopping and get back on D, that'd be pretty cool.

Reactions: skysdad
This just ain't Dukes year, at least we have something to look forward to next year, hopefully they have sanctions to look forward too...doubtful but we can hope

Coach K can't rebound for them. For one he's too short. Two he's not on the court and three he's 69 years old. It's his coaching that we aren't down by 30. OFC
So wait, you think he needs to be IN the game to have rebounding success?

Coach K can't rebound for them. For one he's too short. Two he's not on the court and three he's 69 years old. It's his coaching that we aren't down by 30. OFC
Thanks for that. I needed a laugh. I can always count on you and OAD to make me laugh at times like these

Got to have a stop and quick score. Yes let's score. OFC

Let them have there fun for a night... Blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while! Hope hicks and Meeks have fun next year guarding Giles
Blind squirrels find a nut? They out rebounded and worked duke over on the boards....they earned this one, rebounding is effort and hustle and they were quicker to the ball

Duke won't quit! I love the heart....that's a credit to these young men and K

Reactions: dbav
Just a few extra shots woulda fell, it woulda been a different game

its absolutely amazing that we are even this close with this massacre on the boards - that many extra possessions they should be up 25+! game turned on the missed Matt 3 and the made three at the other end and then a wild drive miss and lay up on the other end...those were on us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT