ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Duke in a close one . Another good game in the rivalry.

85077496_632457360849567_6382164888952766464_n.jpg

GTHC!! Regardless of how the seasons are going for both teams, anything could happen in a rivalry game. They've beaten us in seasons they shouldn't have and vice versa. Can't wait for gametime.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Definitely been a season for no name schools to beat top teams!

Avoid the slow start that had plagued us recently and make free throws like we have been recently and we win by double digits.

Duke 79
UNC 64

Reactions: Quavarius
How about gettin' this one for OF JC?! By 1 or 100 (preferably the latter-:)). Duke will get a big road win tonight.

Go Duke!
OFC

I’m sure most of you have already seen this, but this is crazy to me!! Has to be bigger odds than hitting the powerball. We are going to break the tie and take the lead tonight!!

If Louisville holds on, all I will need is Duke to take care of business to be perfect on pick 'em this week............GET IT DONE!!

If Louisville holds on, all I will need is Duke to take care of business to be perfect on pick 'em this week............GET IT DONE!!

I missed the VT at GT game. GT has been a tough call for me every game in the challenge so far

Anyone seen TV Teddy, Mike Eades or Jamie Luckie officiating today? That's the threesome I fear the most... OFC

Yeah it was one of my lower ones. They are a tough call.

I didn’t do a complete check, but scanning over it, I think even though I picked U of L to win, I think it may help me more if they lose because of how many points most of the people above me risked on them. It is my 6 point game, but a lot of people has them at their 10 or 12

I didn’t do a complete check, but scanning over it, I think even though I picked U of L to win, I think it may help me more if they lose because of how many points most of the people above me risked on them. It is my 6 point game, but a lot of people has them at their 10 or 12
Probably. It's my 10. 1 point game now.

Could be another espnews start for our game the way this UVA- UL game is going!!!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT