ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I hope it is a good sign, anyone see the first Bolden smile of the season!

1st time this year I have seen him act like he is having a resemblance of a good time. And that is sad for an 18 yr old

Reactions: pisgah101
My wife thinks Coach K called the locker room at the half to chew ass. She could be right!

Reactions: skysdad
Yup but I'm very curious about that lineup to start second half. I need to see it again

If the team can buy into the defensive side, it won't matter the lineup. That lineup gives good length and athleticism on D, but "right now", offensively, it's not great. But a good Tatum, Amile hitting layups, Frank driving, Matt hitting shots turns it into a phenomenal lineup. But Luke still needs big minutes and Grayson does as well. Harry is still not there yet. But almost.

Either way, that second half lineup may not be something moving forward, but it may have inspired this team's season the rest of the way.

Craziest tale of two halves. Not sure I've ever seen a game like this before. Glad they finally found some heart, passion and defense.

Reactions: youngman42
It's pretty clear Giles is just not close to 100%. And, I think he's out of position at the 5. Bolden is much better suited there.

Giles needs to be at the 4 as a PF. I can't imagine an NBA team taking him in the top 10-15. In that instance, he'd be best served, imo, to stay a year and build himself up and become 100%. In which case he would have a great shot at a top 5 pick.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Just look at the passes. They are even more crisp than they've been since Kansas.

If the team can buy into the defensive side, it won't matter the lineup. That lineup gives good length and athleticism on D, but "right now", offensively, it's not great. But a good Tatum, Amile hitting layups, Frank driving, Matt hitting shots turns it into a phenomenal lineup. But Luke still needs big minutes and Grayson does as well. Harry is still not there yet. But almost.

Either way, that second half lineup may not be something moving forward, but it may have inspired this team's season the rest of the way.

I understand....I'm just curious because I'm a defensive minded guy. I LOVE seeing that and I'm NOT SURE Kennard and MAYBE Allen can play defense that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT