ADVERTISEMENT

Duke/Villanova

Fourteen44

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 16, 2012
Apparently had a secret scrimmage yesterday, and based on what I’ve seen and heard, Duke beat down the #22 Wildcats….

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Yeah weird how dead this board has been there has been very little discussion about this scrimmage or recruiting this past week? Apparently Duke looked very good in the scrimmage. Season starts in little over a week. Hopefully there will be more discussion going on now that basketball season is here.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Yeah weird how dead this board has been there has been very little discussion about this scrimmage or recruiting this past week? Apparently Duke looked very good in the scrimmage. Season starts in little over a week. Hopefully there will be more discussion going on now that basketball season is here.
Don’t think it’s really been dead as much as the threads are starting to trend on the same conversation on everyone . It will change soon as the season starts .
Does anyone know if the exhibition against UNCP will be on ACC access ?

No problem. Busy night Wednesday. Duke hosts Clemson first round of ACC men's soccer tournament at 6 pm, also on Extra

Reactions: sheyduke
A lot of the old guard and good posters decided to leave because of a few chosen few here. It's unfortunate.

• Haha
Reactions: JimboSlice00
A lot of the old guard and good posters decided to leave because of a few chosen few here. It's unfortunate.
Beg to differ. It’s a message board. We aren’t going to all get along. And for a board to do well, we can’t always agree.

Some of the ones that left caused as much of the problems as who they complained about.

At least tag me you coward. I only insult you and that other clown who @Fourteen44 because you two are the little fake tough guy bullies on the internet who used to get stuffed in lockers in real life.
Yes ask anyone on here what a tough guy I am. All we do is joke about beer and hot dogs. Good Lord just go away. Or stay and we will just ignore each other
Life is too short.

Last edited:
At least tag me you coward. I only insult you and that other clown who @Fourteen44 because you two are the little fake tough guy bullies on the internet who used to get stuffed in lockers in real life.
This may well be the weakest comeback troll comment I’ve ever seen. Bravo 😂

Reactions: christophero
Yup. From the little bit of rumors I've heard, we looked good and took it to Nova.
Yeah, I don’t get why a lot of other big programs are putting these glorified scrimmages on TV. You are literally giving every team that you play (especially early) a 2 week head start on scouting that game. That’s especially true with all these teams bringing on players from smaller conferences who could really score there. If I’m a coach, and a couple of these portal kids on my team have been killing it against my other starters in internal scrimmages, why would I let that video get out there?

Just dumb IMO.

Beg to differ. It’s a message board. We aren’t going to all get along. And for a board to do well, we can’t always agree.

Some of the ones that left caused as much of the problems as who they complained about.
I don’t post much anymore because I damaged my phone and when I got a new one Rivals did not recognize my new account and said that they had no record of my account even though they were taking money for my premium account.It had nothing to do with anything someone said on the board.

I don’t post much anymore because I damaged my phone and when I got a new one Rivals did not recognize my new account and said that they had no record of my account even though they were taking money for my premium account.It had nothing to do with anything someone said on the board.
Come back now

I used to post on Duke Basketball Report. Then my password didn't work. It sent me a new password, and when I tried to log back in it said an account already existed under that name. I gave up and now I just read posts on there.

I used to post on Duke Basketball Report. Then my password didn't work. It sent me a new password, and when I tried to log back in it said an account already existed under that name. I gave up and now I just read posts on there.
I used to post there, then I was asked me opinion on the covid vaxx. I shared that it didn’t stop transmission of the virus and I was labeled a right-wing anti-vax conspiracy theorist lol. I knew, then, it was time to GTFO there. I should go back now that the vaxx ineffectiveness has been proven (with transmission)….

I enjoy RR...everytime I'm in there I come out feeling better about my life, intellectual capability, and the fact I don't date my cousin. That place is why that state has such a bad reputation.

Topps I remember you are a Giants fan. Are you still?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT