ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE BASKETBALL PODCASTS

Hammertime57

Recruit
Aug 20, 2017
Delray Beach, FL
Gentlemen, can you give me some links to some good Duke Basketball Podcasts? I used to listen to one ( I think someone here was affiliated) that was great and very intelligent. It is my summertime research period and I want to stay current.

Thanks,
Mike

I loved it. Any thoughts about Mitchell increasing his offensive production this year?
We will cover each player in future podcasts and give our expectations. I would expect his numbers to go up (obviously) but really his impact can be felt all over the court.

Mitchell will be all ACC this year. Possibly All American. Really stoked he is back.

If Flagg reclassifies and comes in 24, that might actually help with the Boozer twins also. Win/win in my mind. Hopefully Duke can add Flagg and Harper to the 24 class. The future is so bright for this program

Reactions: timo0402
If Flagg reclassifies and comes in 24, that might actually help with the Boozer twins also. Win/win in my mind. Hopefully Duke can add Flagg and Harper to the 24 class. The future is so bright for this program
For sure. Could be an excellent class next year in what is largely considered a mediocre (all around) 2024 class for cbb.

Reactions: dukecorey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT