ADVERTISEMENT

Collision course

You just gave Hubert his perfect pre game radio script. Well done my friend. ged you''re obviously A VERY GOOD MAN with the highest of integrity.

My only advice if Unc and Duke play next weekend and UNC wins, consider taking some time off. Tempers will be short here to UNC fans, even the nice ones like you. You're a good man, and it would be a classy gesture.You don't deserve any of our venting. OFC
I feel like I won't be able to talk to Carolina fans in general. And for a long time.

Thank you, hart2chesson!!!. I appreciate the advice and hope that Duke plays well tonight. That's my last post for awhile. I have many friends who are Duke graduates. I hope that you and skysdad are healthy and well.

Also, I should have mentioned last month, a very nice gentleman who I met at a golf event years ago passed away. Leonard Black, a Fayettteville NC businessman who played receiver on the Duke Orange Bowl team that beat Nebraska. He was 20 years older than I, but hit every drive past mine, and could not have been nicer.

Take care, sir!!

Why do you guys assume we will lose to UNC? I get you are local but have some faith.
I work with and know some of the most insufferable Carolina fans, and I am sure Hart would say the same. Didn't see a single Carolina shirt until they beat Duke. Now, they're everywhere. I wear my Duke gear year round no matter what. Their fan base talks more shit than any I've ever seen.

Thank you, hart2chesson!!!. I appreciate the advice and hope that Duke plays well tonight. That's my last post for awhile. I have many friends who are Duke graduates. I hope that you and skysdad are healthy and well.

Also, I should have mentioned last month, a very nice gentleman who I met at a golf event years ago passed away. Leonard Black, a Fayettteville NC businessman who played receiver on the Duke Orange Bowl team that beat Nebraska. He was 20 years older than I, but hit every drive past mine, and could not have been nicer.

Take care, sir!!
ged thanks so much sir!!! Condolences on Mr.Black, but so very glad you got to know him. May God rest his soul, and my best to his family. God bless you as well too ged! OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Bugs me to death thinking what could have been if we switched to a zone against UNC before they took over.

Reactions: pisgah101
Shey, just to give me and others some encouragement- how so? Thanks in advance! OFC
St Peter’s has really good guard play and Lee & Banks can stay with Davis and Love on the defensive end. Now, if Love or Davis are hitting every shot that they throw up then it will be impossible to defend. They’ve got their version of Brady Manchek in Doug Edert who can also go on a tear from the 3 pt line.

Game will come down to whether or not St Peter’s front court can slow down Bacot. They go 10 or 11 players deep so they definitely have a bunch of bodies to throw at him and they’ve got a coach who isn’t scared of the moment in Shaheen Holloway. Finally, I’m curious to see if any pressure gets to the UNC players as they know who they’ve got waiting for them. I’m glad that we won first so that wasn’t in the back of our guy’s minds.

St Peter’s has really good guard play and Lee & Banks can stay with Davis and Love on the defensive end. Now, if Love or Davis are hitting every shot that they throw up then it will be impossible to defend. They’ve got their version of Brady Manchek in Doug Edert who can also go on a tear from the 3 pt line.

Game will come down to whether or not St Peter’s front court can slow down Bacot. They go 10 or 11 players deep so they definitely have a bunch of bodies to throw at him and they’ve got a coach who isn’t scared of the moment in Shaheen Holloway. Finally, I’m curious to see if any pressure gets to the UNC players as they know who they’ve got waiting for them. I’m glad that we won first so that wasn’t in the back of our guy’s minds.
Purdue was so much bigger than St Peters but it didnt seem to matter....maybe that was Purdues issue but it bodes well for them to be able to contain Bacot. If they can stop Mountain man too...then its going to get interesting

I'd much rather play St. Peter's haha. Their run has to end sometime and they are a 15 seed for a reason, despite how they are playing now. The emotional toll a UNC game would take could be very hard to bounce back from if we were to beat UNC.
Good point. 91team had a tough turnaround but they were much more experienced obv

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT