ADVERTISEMENT

Cheaters Next

I'm wondering if we play some zone? And maybe something other than a 2-3
That match up zone Coach K brought out is a new one on me for Duke. I liked it but the Heels will have 6 days to analyze it. Wonder if Coach has another trick up his sleeve. At this time of year it must be a lot easier to teach the team new wrinkles than it was 2 months ago.

They were, and still got down 23 in the semifinal. That would have been a crushing loss. It seemed like that team was streaky like Williams was. I remember being so angry I took my dog for a walk, then I got back and we were down 3. I thought we had lost.

I just want a win ! Even if it’s by one !

Just bought a new Duke shirt, not going to take it off till we cut down the nets
Lol, I have actually kept the same routine the past few weeks since Duke has been winning in the tournament. I've eaten the same foods, got my hair cut on the same day and time each week, had the same drink, etc. I think my routine has been helping so why stop now.

Lol, I have actually kept the same routine the past few weeks since Duke has been winning in the tournament. I've eaten the same foods, got my hair cut on the same day and time each week, had the same drink, etc. I think my routine has been helping so why stop now.
I’ve worn the same socks , jersey and shorts ate the same thing and drank the same drink since the tourney started!

Haha that’s dedication right there

Feed me more
I think this was one of the dumbest things Bacot could've said. Though it doesn't surprise me. He and his Carolina cohorts are all over twitter posting stupid shit all the time. I want Theo to eat this man on Saturday. Please God for everything that is holy in this world can we get a Duke win on Saturday and Monday. I would trade not winning another title for 10 years to get the title in K's last season. That's how important this. Am I going overboard with that?

I think this was one of the dumbest things Bacot could've said. Though it doesn't surprise me. He and his Carolina cohorts are all over twitter posting stupid shit all the time. I want Theo to eat this man on Saturday. Please God for everything that is holy in this world can we get a Duke win on Saturday and Monday. I would trade not winning another title for 10 years to get the title in K's last season. That's how important this. Am I going overboard with that?
No but I will say the Tarholes are feeling very confident.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Here’s an interesting fact I dug up. Duke’s last tourney win over a higher seed was the 1994 Elite Eight against Purdue

I get his comparison to 2001, if it’s simply due to playing our then-rival. That’s also a position I don’t want to find ourselves, having to make that kind of comeback.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT