ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Bills Demar Hamlin

I've never been so shaken up by something that doesn't effect people in my life or myself. That was hard to watch. You see situations where players are severely injured and you are concerned. But this one felt different from the start. You could see that it was a heartbeat issue immediately. Hoping that he pulls through and doesn't have any brain damage from the lack of blood flow. Terrible situation.

Reactions: Fourteen44
A lot of factors here, clinically:

- what caused the arrest/arrhythmia? Clots, truly electrical, trauma from a previous play?

- does he have an unknown hereditary cardiac electrical and/or structural predisposition?

- is/was there a drug (doesn’t mean illegal) that he’s on that helped cause this?

We are seeing that some select individuals are having long-term cardiac/clotting issues to the sars co v 2 vaccine and/or virus itself. The NFL (and other leagues) need to perform a complete overhaul of cardiac screening on all players asap to check for the potential player(s) that also could be affected by both or either.

Just praying that he makes it through this. Football is on the back burner. OFC

A lot of factors here, clinically:

- what caused the arrest/arrhythmia? Clots, truly electrical, trauma from a previous play?

- does he have an unknown hereditary cardiac electrical and/or structural predisposition?

- is/was there a drug (doesn’t mean illegal) that he’s on that helped cause this?

We are seeing that some select individuals are having long-term cardiac/clotting issues to the sars co v 2 vaccine and/or virus itself. The NFL (and other leagues) need to perform a complete overhaul of cardiac screening on all players asap to check for the potential player(s) that also could be affected by both or either.
I was thinking trauma or hereditary. It’d be interesting to see if he was on meds for a heart condition and the league knew about it.

Right now the press is reporting commotio cordis, a freak injury based on really bad timing.

• Haha
I was thinking trauma or hereditary. It’d be interesting to see if he was on meds for a heart condition and the league knew about it.
It wasn’t trauma. If it was, half of players would drop every game. It was early in the game and there was no hit prior that put him down for minutes (which it would take to cause blunt force trauma to his heart leading to ventricular fibrillation). It definitely was not that specific play - his chest was barely touched, and even if it was, v-fib wouldn’t cause asystole that fast….

Last edited:
Reactions: Dad2ze
Did you actually see the play? He got hit in the chest hard as hell. Squarely. I certainly am no doctor, but I have seen multiple opinions from doctors who believe this was commotio cordis. Doesn't seem to me at all to be idiotic to suggest it.

Did you actually see the play? He got hit in the chest hard as hell. Squarely. I certainly am no doctor, but I have seen multiple opinions from doctors who believe this was commotio cordis. Doesn't seem to me at all to be idiotic to suggest it.
That was a very common tackle, no different than any other open field tackle. I’m not a doctor, but if that tackle stopped his heart then it seems like there would have been many more incidents like this throughout the history of football.

Yep saw the play numerous times. He was hit up in the chin area, not near the lower part of his heart/pericardium….

That was a very common tackle, no different than any other open field tackle. I’m not a doctor, but if that tackle stopped his heart then it seems like there would have been many more incidents like this throughout the history of football.
Common? Sure. It was clearly different from other hits. Just like Dale Earnhardt hitting the wall was a very common nascar accident. Timing is everything. Obviously there may have been underlying issues that played a role. But to pretend that that was not a blunt hit to the chest is pretty silly.

Common? Sure. It was clearly different from other hits. Just like Dale Earnhardt hitting the wall was a very common nascar accident. Timing is everything. Obviously there may have been underlying issues that played a role. But to pretend that that was not a blunt hit to the chest is pretty silly.
Silly? How is it silly when his collarbone and chin took the hit?

No. I focused on what you really want to blame for it.

It's silly because he very clearly took a sharp hit to the chest. He was the tackler. Are you saying that he was tacking with his collarbone and chin?
Sooo you never played the game at any level I see. Unfortunately textbook tackling doesn’t happen every play, some guys get lower than others. Sometimes, as in this case, the offensive player gets lower and initiates contact to get more yards. Happens many times each game, each week, from NFL down to PeeWee.

Again, keep being moronic. Aren’t you a Trumper anyways? The spike protein is causing all kinds of issues, including myocardial inflammation. What is a sign/symptom of that? You guessed it, atrial, ventricular, and junctional disturbances. Is the spike protein only applied with the vaccine, or the virus, or both? Keep being ignorant here though - I’ll keep picking it apart👍

Reactions: dukesince91
Yes, common. I played football from age 7 to 22 (college). That was definitely a routine tackle. There was nothing violent about it. I personally think it was just one of those freak accidents. He may have underlying conditions that know one knows of, but that hit was no different than most.

Yes, common. I played football from age 7 to 22 (college). That was definitely a routine tackle. There was nothing violent about it. I personally think it was just one of those freak accidents. He may have underlying conditions that know one knows of, but that hit was no different than most.
Good call.

I shouldn’t even have said vaccine. Some people get absolute tunnel vision with that word. Let’s set sars co v 2 aside - what if this was something that was missed during evaluation or work-up? That would be HUGE negative PR, so they’ll stick with the “impact” narrative. Besides they should be making all players go through a mid-season round of preventive eval. That would cost millions, though. We know they won’t spend it.

Sooo you never played the game at any level I see. Unfortunately textbook tackling doesn’t happen every play, some guys get lower than others. Sometimes, as in this case, the offensive player gets lower and initiates contact to get more yards. Happens many times each game, each week, from NFL down to PeeWee.

Again, keep being moronic. Aren’t you a Trumper anyways? The spike protein is causing all kinds of issues, including myocardial inflammation. What is a sign/symptom of that? You guessed it, atrial, ventricular, and junctional disturbances. Is the spike protein only applied with the vaccine, or the virus, or both? Keep being ignorant here though - I’ll keep picking it apart👍
Good lord you are one deranged fool. First, I am not a Trumper. That is aslo very irrelevant to this conversation and for you to bring it up and then accuse me of being ignorant or moronic is very rich. Is everything about politics to you? Don't answer. I will no longer engage with you as you are too dense and out of touch to even reason with.

• Haha
I think for the most part, we agree. We just might not agree that the his was different than most, although the outcome shows something different. It was very different for Hamlin. Whatever the root cause may be. We also might not agree that it wasn't violent. Football, by nature, is a violent sport. With high risks. Some people (perhaps Hamlin) may have higher risks that could lead to a separate, yet somewhat related health complications. He may have had pre existing problems that played a role in how his body reacted to the hit, but the hit was was sparked his complications. I just don't see what's so controversial about that statement.

Good lord you are one deranged fool. First, I am not a Trumper. That is aslo very irrelevant to this conversation and for you to bring it up and then accuse me of being ignorant or moronic is very rich. Is everything about politics to you? Don't answer. I will no longer engage with you as you are too dense and out of touch to even reason with.
I’m dense? Didn’t I just list a handful of potential reasons for this and you focused on ONE? That’s hilarious.

My mistake, iirc I’ve seen you defend Trump numerous times on the lounge, but I guess you’ve changed your tune. All good. I know I’ve seen you hammer home right-leaving rhetoric there (including going after Fauci) yet now you seem to be protecting a Fauciism.

You are struggling here, that’s fine. I’m certainly not an expert in a TON of things, but anatomy/medicine/virology are areas I’m very focused in. It’s not even remotely crazy to question the virus, vaccine, or underlying hereditary/structural ideas here. In fact, some of them are more plausible than “blunt force trauma”. It’s the ultimate PR move by the NFL. I mean it is all about money, right?

Last edited:
I think for the most part, we agree. We just might not agree that the his was different than most, although the outcome shows something different. It was very different for Hamlin. Whatever the root cause may be. We also might not agree that it wasn't violent. Football, by nature, is a violent sport. With high risks. Some people (perhaps Hamlin) may have higher risks that could lead to a separate, yet somewhat related health complications. He may have had pre existing problems that played a role in how his body reacted to the hit, but the hit was was sparked his complications. I just don't see what's so controversial about that statement.
It’s controversial because a hit is far less likely to set off an underlying cardiac condition than say strenuous exercise, or a drug(s).

I’m dense? Didn’t I just list a handful of potential reasons for this and you focused on ONE? That’s hilarious.

My mistake, iirc I’ve seen you defend Trump numerous times on the lounge, but I guess you’ve changed your tune. All good. I know I’ve seen you hammer home right-leaving rhetoric there (including going after Fauci) yet now you seem to be protecting a Fauciism.

You are struggling here, that’s fine. I’m certainly not an expert in a TON of things, but anatomy/medicine/virology are areas I’m very focused in. It’s not even remotely crazy to question the virus, vaccine, or underlying hereditary/structural ideas here. In fact, some of them are more plausible than “blunt force trauma”. It’s the ultimate PR move by the NFL. I mean it is all about money, right?
If you want to discuss this, take it to the right place. It has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. I am not the one struggling here.

If you want to discuss this, take it to the right place. It has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. I am not the one struggling here.
No, you’re struggling. It’s fine, we all do, some more than others (me in many topics). This is the right place hence the name of the thread.

"Buffalo Bills Dimar Hamlin " = Trump and Fauci. Yup. I am the one struggling .

Anyways, this is less than productive. I just hope th young man pulls through without any major long lasting effects.

There’s nothing controversial about the statement that the hit led to his health complications. Football is a collision sport and I’ve seen and been involved with many hits that were much more violent than that one. Heck, there were some hits in this game that were. I just think it was a freak accident and we don’t know and probably never will know the exact reason his heart stopped. I just pray that the young man will pull through and be able to live a normal life.

There’s nothing controversial about the statement that the hit led to his health complications. Football is a collision sport and I’ve seen and been involved with many hits that were much more violent than that one. Heck, there were some hits in this game that were. I just think it was a freak accident and we don’t know and probably never will know the exact reason his heart stopped. I just pray that the young man will pull through and be able to live a normal life.
What no one else is saying is:

He would have gone into v fib and collapsed in under 10 seconds from hit/impact to collapse. That is clinically impossible. It would have taken him at least 20-25 seconds to collapse even with an already tachycardic rhythm.

That alone destroys the heart impact argument.

"Buffalo Bills Dimar Hamlin " = Trump and Fauci. Yup. I am the one struggling .

Anyways, this is less than productive. I just hope th young man pulls through without any major long lasting effects.
You said you weren’t a Trumper, right? I said you were. I then found it funny that you’re anti-Fauci but now trying to say I’m solely blaming the vaxx. Walking contradiction I see 😂😉

Exactly. At least you’ve admitted you’re out of attempted answers! 😊

Seriously though you take the last word. Just please, for the love of all that’s holy, don’t say I’m only thinking vaccine considering everything I typed.

Last edited:
Exactly. At least you’ve admitted you’re out of attempted answers! 😊

Seriously though you take the last word. Just please, for the love of all that’s holy, don’t say I’m only thinking vaccine considering everything I typed.
How about you take the last word after watching this video with explanation of events and tell me he didn't get hit in the chest. Of course you must only be watching the helmet. Let me help you, he got hit squarely in the chest by the receiver's shoulder.

You claimed it was idiotic to suggest it was commotio cordis, even though many medical experts are suggesting it based on what we've seen. I simply challenged that notion. You took offense to that challenge and followed it with childish insults. That's when I simply mocked you for bringing the vaccine into the conversation. It was just a dig at you. I never claimed it was the only thing you said, just threw some shade back at you. And look how personal you took it. You tried desperately to get into a political argument. Lol

Either way, you lack the maturity to stay on topic, this is the second time that you and I have had a very simple and not that controversial disagreement on a sports related topic and you fly off the handle trying to insult my completely irrelevant political views. Incorrectly at that. So think about that when you try and say that it is other people who are out of answers. You keep thinking you know everything and your view of this hit (not to the chest, lol) and I will listen to people who know what they're talking about and believe my own eyes when they see Hamlin very clearly get hit in the chest.

I think the issue us the timing of the hit in relation to the heart's beats. the odds of winning lotto are probably as great as the hit occurring at a certain time during the heart beat which essentially stops the heart from beating. i am sure the docs on this site can explain it better than I can.

• Haha

"The diagnosis of what happened to me was basically commotio cordis. It’s a direct blow at a specific point in your heartbeat that causes cardiac arrest,"
He has been very careful to not say what he’s not supposed to say 😂. Funniest part of the article? Him citing CC as the leading cause of “youth deaths” in sports. Oy vey 🤦🏻‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT