ADVERTISEMENT

Acc Coaches who are on the hot seat

Love would only need to stay 4 years to play with GG. But he's the one player on our roster capable of becoming a 1st round pick, so I guess we'll wait and see.

What makes you so sure Bacot won't stay a 5th season? You think the NBA is going to suddenly change course and start valuing traditional post players? Oscar Tshiebwe won National Player of the Year, and it didn't change the fact his draft stock was late 2nd round to undrafted. Unless Bacot turns into a 3pt threat, odds are he will still be projected to go late 2nd round or undrafted like he was for the 2022 draft. His decision next year will likely be the same choice he faced recently. He can enter the draft and end up on a G League contract, or he can stay another year at UNC and make NIL money. His mother was quoted in Sports Illustrated today saying Bacot will easily make over half a million on NIL this upcoming season. Quite a lot more than the average G League contract.

As for the rest you could care less about; RJ Davis becoming the full time point guard is the single biggest reason we went on that run at the end of the season. And Puff Johnson sure looked like a star in the 2nd half of the national championship game. Both have 3 more years of eligibility including the Covid year. I'm thrilled about the prospect of having their experienced talent alongside GG and maybe even some of the 2024 recruits we get.
NOT A UNC BOARD !!! I could careless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT