ADVERTISEMENT

2015 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shafthawk:
Your team plus 3 refs beat Wisconsin. That was a travesty, and those refs should be investigated.

Go back and watch the second half where your out of control players are continually bailed out by crooked refs. Sorry, but that was ugly as crap. And the nation deserves better than that for a National Championship game.

And I'm no Wisconsin fan, I like good basketball. Too bad we didn't get to see some.
Haha. The first half says hi.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Shafthawk:
Your team plus 3 refs beat Wisconsin. That was a travesty, and those refs should be investigated.

Go back and watch the second half where your out of control players are continually bailed out by crooked refs. Sorry, but that was ugly as crap. And the nation deserves better than that for a National Championship game.

And I'm no Wisconsin fan, I like good basketball. Too bad we didn't get to see some.
You cant be this stupid and still be breathing. Watch the first half richard head and get back to us. You sound like a closet tar hole fan.

Can you believe we won this game with Jah having the game he did? Can you believe Grayson had the game he did? Jeeeessuuuussss

Hey shafthawk, Duke is 2015 national champions and there's nothing your whining can do about it.

This post was edited on 4/7 12:33 AM by stanleyduke

Congrats to Duke. Duke was fortunate they didn't have to play ND. ND would have bounced them from the tourny.

Great season by this team, by the fans and by this board. I love it all! National Champs!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ndhell:
Congrats to Duke. Duke was fortunate they didn't have to play ND. ND would have bounced them from the tourny.
Keep believing that if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. With a national championship on the line Duke would have beat you like a red-headed stepchild. Enjoy your 'we almost beat UK, but choked t-shirt'.

OFC

Originally posted by WooPig1989:
Big devil fan and even bigger Coach K fan. wanting to congratulate the Duke community from Arkansas!

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Thanks, WooPig. It's a great night for all Blue Devil fans.

OFC

I'm gonna try to travel to Cameron Indoor for a game this fall. Been a dream of mine

Do it if you get the opportunity. Cameron is special, and K isn't going to be around forever.

OFC

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
I'm gonna try to travel to Cameron Indoor for a game this fall. Been a dream of mine

Do it if you get the opportunity. Cameron is special, and K isn't going to be around forever.

OFC
Wife just told me yesterday that is my graduation gift from grad school. Can't wait for the full schedule to come out and start planning!

WHAT A TEAM! WHAT A NIGHT! NOT GOING TO BED YET! ANOTHER BEER JUST CRACKED! WOOOOOOOOOO! TYUS STONES!!!!!!!!

I just can't believe the ride these guys took us on. It's great to be a Duke fan!

Hope you got wild and enjoyed your Coke ODD!! Probably the best tasting one ever!

YES WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALL BABY. WE ARE THE BEST AND THE REST SUCK!!!

ALRIGHT QUINN! YEAH COACH K. WE ARE THE BEST!!!

Hog thanks for the class bud! Your alright!

2015 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!! I am at a loss for words even still, literally, I think I have lost my voice. What. A. Year. This was a season full of great moments and we now have two titles in six years. How great is that? 12 final fours and 5 titles in 29 years is simply amazing. We have the GOAT and I love this team so much. It is a great time to be a Duke fan. God bless Coach K, Duke, all you wonderful fans, and God bless America!!!!! Okay...so I have had a few too many tonight....

My wife now hates "Runnin with the Devil" ....on repeat for a couple hours now. Circa the dorms in 91-92. Sing it David Lee!!!!

This just in...

DUKE - 2015 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS still.

Been following Duke since the 60's and this is my favorite win ever. How many coaches would have the two stars on the bench with the game seeming to get away from you? That's believing in your players and it pays off. You have to give players like Grayson props for waiting his turn and being ready to step up. I never seen him down all year when he was not getting much run. Grayson and Amile were stars tonight and they don't hang a banner without them. On a side note Bo did not impress me with his comments after the game.

Four freshmen? 8 man team? = 2015 National Champions!

"Eight is Enough"!

Go Duke!

I couldn't stop smiling today. I'll be like this all week. Love this team and love this feeling.

congratulations guys, great program and a great coach.... anyone outside of paycal and Kentucky winning it I would have been happy with and thankfully that happened with Wisconsin beating them... enjoy the great off-season!
smile.r191677.gif

I'm going to keep bumping this because it's awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT