ADVERTISEMENT

$10 Duke ACCT tixx

Laettner

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 11, 2002
Just paid $10 per ticket on Stubhub for Duke quarterfinal, that is unheard of. My wife is Nova alum and paid well over $100 for her quarterfinal tixx Thursday night.

ACC has to rethink Brooklyn bc luster has worn off and no one is talking about it. Big East tourney is getting all the headlines in NY.

IMO, Charlotte has become big enough to host ACCT every year or at least majority of time. Gboro should definitely host once in while as well.

Just paid $10 per ticket on Stubhub for Duke quarterfinal, that is unheard of. My wife is Nova alum and paid well over $100 for her quarterfinal tixx Thursday night.

ACC has to rethink Brooklyn bc luster has worn off and no one is talking about it. Big East tourney is getting all the headlines in NY.

IMO, Charlotte has become big enough to host ACCT every year or at least majority of time. Gboro should definitely host once in while as well.
Never should be above Virginia state line. Northern schools have done nothing for this conference with the exception of Syr a couple years but even they’ve been a wash

Agreed!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Never should be above Virginia state line. Northern schools have done nothing for this conference with the exception of Syr a couple years but even they’ve been a wash
I realized the other day that Coach K won’t coach single post-season game in the state of NC this year

Reactions: KDSTONE
Just an fyi but the tickets going for that price are for the upper level. In most arenas that would not be a big deal but the Barclays is so steep that a lot of NYers won't go to it if they can't get tickets lower down.

Just an fyi but the tickets going for that price are for the upper level. In most arenas that would not be a big deal but the Barclays is so steep that a lot of NYers won't go to it if they can't get tickets lower down.
You are correct, Barclays upper deck is not fan friendly but my tixx are 2nd row so not an issue. Taking six people so this helps my budget until $15 beers start flowing.

You are correct, Barclays upper deck is not fan friendly but my tixx are 2nd row so not an issue. Taking six people so this helps my budget until $15 beers start flowing.
I gotta work have one for me. Is Swinder on any mock drafts? He is averaging 30 the last few games.

How were your seats? Mine were pretty good. the arena was pretty well packed for a noon game on a weekday. It will take my heart a while to recover.

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT