Your favorite five.

Duke fav 5. Plus bench

PG. Jason Williams
Sg. JJ Redick
Sf. Kyle Singer
Pf. Christian Laettner
Pf. SHANE "WHOSE your Daddy" Battier

Bench. Grant Hill, Kyrie, Duhon, Okafor, Tragnon, and Mason plumlee

When you get your number retired, how are you underrated?

Glad I saw him play. He and Laettner's game and disposition were similar although Christian took the disposition to another level. I don't think Danny is underrated but sometimes he may be a little unappreciated for lack of a better word or seems to be forgotten like Mark Alarie because of all the great players that have came through since they both played. Both were strong lengths in the chain of success in the progression of Duke basketball to what we know it has become. OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
Glad I saw him play. He and Laettner's game and disposition were similar although Christian took the disposition to another level. I don't think Danny is underrated but sometimes he may be a little unappreciated for lack of a better word or seems to be forgotten like Mark Alarie because of all the great players that have came through since they both played. Both were strong lengths in the chain of success in the progression of Duke basketball to what we know it has become. OFC
I just think people forget....or are too young to know. It's kind of like those guys who forget Hurley....:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT