ADVERTISEMENT

Wishing all DI Posters a Safe and happy ThanksGiving

slide_384468_4594150_free.jpg

Reactions: HonkeyT
My wife and I put in 11 hours on the road from Pittsburgh to Providence yesterday to spend Thanksgiving with my daughter and her family.

Thankful to be with family each year, as I am a two time cancer survivor.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Bela

Reactions: Tlass and Mac9192
My folks live directly across the street from one of my brothers (great for free babysitting, but I wouldn't trade places with him for anything). They're at the end of a dead end street. Best of all, it's just 15 minutes away. We do a lot of holidays over there, including Thanksgiving, most years. We drag chairs, the grill, deep fryer, firepit, etc, out into the street between their houses and have a block party, basically. We're also cursed from birth w/ being Lions fans, so there's that.

Thanks for the thread. We all have more to be thankful for than not. All of us and that means the thr and RR posters as well. In the end they are just fans like us on DI. OFC

Thanksgiving is one of my least favorite holidays......I don't care for the traditional thanksgiving food and believe most don't since we only cook it once or twice per year......I would just as soon have pizza delivered!!! And it's too crowded!!

Anyway, happy thanksgiving to you all!!

I DO have a lot to be thankful for though! I have good health, great job, and Bagley came to Duke!!

I got a pretty nice buck a few days ago and will be making a smoked backstrap thanksgiving day!!.....now that's REAL Native American food!!!

Reactions: Showenuff
I will absolutely DESTROY the food. My wife throws DOWN on the grub. Hope all of you have a great one and most of all, don't forget....GO DUKE !

Reactions: timo0402
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Duke fans out there, especially the posters on here. To anyone that I have ever offended on here with one of my posts, please accept my apology.
Lastly, during this Holiday, please don't dwell on what you don't have, just give thanks for what you do have!
May your pleasures be many, and your troubles be few. God Bless
Go Duke!
OFC

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Great food, Vikings football, Duke basketball and time spent with family....doesn’t get much better.

Let’s see...my Cowboys are playing at the same time as the Bluedevils. Wonder which one I’ll be watching?
Let’s go Devils!!!!!!

I'm 3000 miles away from my family and my wife and kids have a quiet Thanksgiving. Then Friday through Sunday my teams play in a huge College Showcsse event 2 hours from my home.

I hope all of you give thanks for family, friends and relationships. Enjoy your day.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

This is my first year that I'm not on call or working and it also happens to be my granddaughters first Thanksgiving.

What more can a guy ask for. Family, Friends, football and Duke basketball. Oh and good food lol

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT