ADVERTISEMENT

WHERE YOU AT KVILLE ?!!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?

I was a huge Tyson fan at the time. Was my senior year of high school. I was watching TV with my girlfriend when I saw the headline about him losing. I was beyond stunned.

At his best, he was as mesmerizing to watch as Jordan and Tiger Woods at their best. To me anyway. His combination of speed, power and sheer ferocity was astonishing to witness.

Agreed......I used to box a long long time ago....my favorite then was Boom Boom Mancini, and of course, in my opinion, the GOAT.....Ali

Reactions: bullettoothtony
Wow.....I forgot about him!!!
I liked Marvelous Marvin also
Yeah man, Roy was by far my favorite of all times. He was just fun to watch especially when he would do his famous chicken walk while beating you silly lol.

Agreed......I used to box a long long time ago....my favorite then was Boom Boom Mancini, and of course, in my opinion, the GOAT.....Ali

Very cool man. I wish I'd taken up boxing, jiu-jitsu, something when I was younger.

I loved Sugar Ray Leonard too. I was almost traumatized when he lost to Duran.

I know I'm jumping around, but remember Hagler-Hearns? My god... for those of you who may be too young, or who otherwise haven't seen it, watch it on YouTube. Trust me. Craziest fight I've ever seen. That first round, I honestly thought one of them might get killed.

And one more random boxing comment... if any of you are interested in a great book about boxing, check out "Ghosts of Manila", about the third Ali-Frazier fight.

Very cool man. I wish I'd taken up boxing, jiu-jitsu, something when I was younger.

I loved Sugar Ray Leonard too. I was almost traumatized when he lost to Duran.

I know I'm jumping around, but remember Hagler-Hearns? My god... for those of you who may be too young, or who otherwise haven't seen it, watch it on YouTube. Trust me. Craziest fight I've ever seen.

And one more random boxing comment... if any of you are interested in a great book about boxing, check out "Ghosts of Manila", about the third Ali-Frazier fight.

Another GREAT book.....victory over myself....Floyd Patterson

Reactions: bullettoothtony
5540e4df19726742c9c7d6e02176d4b3--pro-life-when-you-see-it.jpg
That is great

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT