ADVERTISEMENT

What is the best live music performance you've ever went to.

The Eagles in Greensboro on their History of the eagles tour was amazing. Jimmy Buffett in charlotte a few years back was just flat out fun and every Kenny Chesney concert (5 so far) keeps me wanting more

Reactions: smashmouth5
Cool thread, seeing live music is one of my favorite things to do. If fact, I just got back a few hours ago from PA seeing Farm Aid, which included Willie Nelson, Neil Young, John mellencamp, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson, Sheryl Crow, the Avett Brothers, Nahaniel Rateliff, and several others. We'll worth the 5 and a half hour drive. I went to Farm Aid last year in VA, but this year's was far better, with a deeper lineup and more collaboration.

Reactions: smashmouth5
I've seen a few I really like including the Stones several times, Foreigner, Heart, Kenny Rogers, and Sha na na.

Hot Tuna with Papa John Creach at Duke in the '70s.

Bruce on the Born in the USA tour.

Eric Clapton and Santana at Nassau Coliseum.

Allman Brothers any time any where.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Sha na na.
Bowser rules!

bowzer-sha-na-na.jpg

George Straight back in my younger years. Seen him many times but my favorite was he and Alan jackson together. Now a days my music taste has changed. I seen Chris Tomlin and Phil Wickham together this year and absolutely loved it. Those are my two favorite artist and them being together made it even better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT