ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Fourteen44?

Insulting the moderator and his very popular podcast might not have been a great idea.

Debating on here is one thing, but Fourteen is just too confrontational. You have to give in to him to not argue, because he won't stop and he ramps up the insults. No board tact at all.

The board is better off without him. Addition by subtraction.

Last edited:
I really did not want to give this the time of day but for board transparency, he’s been banned.

He’s received multiple warnings over the last couple of years for comments he’s made directed at several people. It’s one thing to debate, it’s another to consistently launch personal attacks for zero reason and then play the victim. At some point you just have to cut the cord.

Not something that was done in haste, rather enough was enough. His shot at me and the podcast was unnecessary and unprovoked. It was not the reason he’s been banned but it certainly continued to reveal who he is. Do I lose any sleep, of course not, I don’t really care what he has to say, I’m but one of many posters he’s demeaned in his time here. Like I said, enough was enough.

We carry on and support our team. Let’s Go Duke!

I liked 14, but he did like getting into it with posters. The other night was strange. But I wish him well he was good to me and we had some laughs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT