ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Lawson

geddoughton23

Cameron Crazy
Dec 6, 2019
Time for ol Roy to finally step down. Ty Lawson has found a new low... below the basement... he's banned for life from the Chinese Basketball Association for comments demeaning Chinese Women. Lawson should be making millions in the NBA. He was final four MOP in 2009. But ol Roy gave no guidance. He made negative comments to NBA GMs about the man who was the reason UNC won the

hof coach roy williams knew what he was getting when he recruited lawson. Just like he knew what he was getting when he recruited guys like graves and hairston. Their problems just didn't start at cheater u. Remember Jameson Curry. Yes it is true that cheater u dropped their offer before he sat foot on campus but he was in so much trouble hof coach roy williams had no choice but still he recruited him . You cannot tell me that hof coach had no idea of the issues these guys had. He wanted them and just hoped for the best. Just another reaso I have no respect for the man. OFC

hof coach roy williams knew what he was getting when he recruited lawson. Just like he knew what he was getting when he recruited guys like graves and hairston. Their problems just didn't start at cheater u. Remember Jameson Curry. Yes it is true that cheater u dropped their offer before he sat foot on campus but he was in so much trouble hof coach roy williams had no choice but still he recruited him . You cannot tell me that hof coach had no idea of the issues these guys had. He wanted them and just hoped for the best. Just another reaso I have no respect for the man. OFC

Ditto Sky!!!

#RoyKnew

Reactions: skysdad
HOF Coach Roy also said he had no idea what was going on Academically with his players in CH, but had no problem accepting a big bonus check every year for his players' (fake) academic achievements. What a man of integrity.

If he weren't a basketball coach he would be a grifter. OFC

I was expecting something absolutely horrible but that photo was pretty tame. Must have been the cultural barrier that got him kicked out. He may have gotten a fine at the most in the NBA for that.

Time for ol Roy to finally step down. Ty Lawson has found a new low... below the basement... he's banned for life from the Chinese Basketball Association for comments demeaning Chinese Women. Lawson should be making millions in the NBA. He was final four MOP in 2009. But ol Roy gave no guidance. He made negative comments to NBA GMs about the man who was the reason UNC won the

How was he demeaning women? He said she had "cakes" as in a nice body like thats not demeaning at all im sure that you yourself or you knwo someone who might have done something far worst. Im only speaking up for Ty not because im a troll but because I know him personally as I also know Quinn Cook as well this wasnt that serious to be banned nor was it demeaning

How was he demeaning women? He said she had "cakes" as in a nice body like thats not demeaning at all im sure that you yourself or you knwo someone who might have done something far worst. Im only speaking up for Ty not because im a troll but because I know him personally as I also know Quinn Cook as well this wasnt that serious to be banned nor was it demeaning

I think he was being funny????...blaming Roy for something that someone else did?????.....same way K get s ridiculed for actions of others even after long gone...maybe maybe not............guess that type of stuff dont play well in China...completely misunderstood his comments??...maybe pic was too risque???

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT