ADVERTISEMENT

Trevon Duval Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are a Duke fan, who gets annoyed at other Duke fans when they love a Duke player too much?
How does that make any sense?

I get annoyed when people say stuff like "If Bagley didn't come, Grayson would've been better" or "we're better with Grayson at point and when Bagley isn't playing". Without Bagley we would've lost 10 regular season games EASILY. There was a lot of wishing another player mess up so Grayson can get more credit.

Just calling you out as usual. Heck, we don't have to leave this page to see someone else call you out and even then you tried to spin it to look correct. Awesome.

But guess what though... I'm going to sleep like a newborn baby tonight regardless. Mwen byen. He said he wasn't hurt then so I'll take his word

Until I sourced article showing otherwise. Lol, awesome.

Get some shut eye. Being a mega RE developer is tiring :D

Once again I'm going to take his word. Just like I take Kawhi word for his injury even though doctors say he's fine. I don't sleep. Sleep is for losers man. You're Mr Big Timer. You should know this. I'll sleep when I get older

So first you'll sleep like a newborn, yet now you don't sleep? Right on track - thank you for the laughs!

You're really old huh? Have you every heard of the song "IDGT (I don't get tired)"? It doesn't literally mean a person doesn't get tired. When I say I don't sleep, I don't literally mean I don't go to sleep at all. The body has to rest at some point. Come on man. I guess it's just a culture difference

You're really old huh? Have you every heard of the song "IDGT (I don't get tired)"? It doesn't literally mean a person doesn't get tired. When I say I don't sleep, I don't literally mean I don't go to sleep at all. The body has to rest at some point. Come on man. I guess it's just a culture difference

Nah not old, just laughing at you backtracking - again, right on track. All good as it's funny.

I'm out.

I get annoyed when people say stuff like "If Bagley didn't come, Grayson would've been better" or "we're better with Grayson at point and when Bagley isn't playing". Without Bagley we would've lost 10 regular season games EASILY. There was a lot of wishing another player mess up so Grayson can get more credit.
If you feel a poster is trashing a player, so then in response you decide to trash a different player, then it sounds like to me that you are behaving just as bad as the other poster.

I actually like reading what Dachamp posts. Some of it is quite comical.
I'm starting to think he and this new poster, Patrick Yates are related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT