ADVERTISEMENT

The Fast and Fearless

Dukesince90

Cameron Crazy
Nov 27, 2013
.....Justise Winslow!
I haven't seen a player in a long time take the ball from baseline to basket, that fast and fearless in a long time!
OldasDirt, I'd love to see you come up with a photo of this! You're the man.

I watched the game with a friend and we talked about just that. He's not intimated by any one. OFC

You can tell Justise is playing with a lot of confidence right now. Over the last month he's shown off what those nba scouts love about him. He's a great talent.

He has a great first step to the basket. And some lebron-esque moves with that juke step. Really like how he's playing right now.

I had company last night, and I haven't had the chance to see the game yet. But it looks like we played some excellent defense. And Justise...he's something else. Duke90, I found this clip of a fast break against Syracuse, and tried to do a little something with it.

He's no Vin Diesel, but I think he's a little quicker, and has better hops. Here comes The Judge, GTO style...3, 2, 1...Liftoff. Roads, Justise doesn't need no stinkin' roads.

Justise%20Winslow%20Fast%20Break%20Fast%20and%20Fearless%20gif.gif

OFC

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
I had company last night, and I haven't had the chance to see the game yet. But it looks like we played some excellent defense. And Justise...he's something else. Duke90, I found this clip of a fast break against Syracuse, and tried to do a little something with it.

He's no Vin Diesel, but I think he's a little quicker, and has better hops. Here comes The Judge, GTO style...3, 2, 1...Liftoff. Roads, Justise doesn't need no stinkin' roads.

ec

OFC
THR just started a thread saying the Refs let Justise League travel!!!!

Originally posted by GTHC, GTH!:

ec

OFC
THR just started a thread saying the Refs let Justise League travel!!!!
Somebody go over there and remind them about Hansblow. I've been banned for my past transgressions.

Oh, me too. You haven't done your due diligence as a Duke fan if you haven't been banned on THR yet. They actually started a thread on the refs at the HALF of the game yesterday. I bet they start one for the game on Saturday by Tuesday. Those people are completely insane. I am so glad that my parents raised me right.

I got banned many years ago when I commented on "Thug" looking outfit McCants was wearing at a press conference for Matt Dougherty.
Now that they have all turned on McCants who do I see about getting reinstated? What I said was nothing compared to the hate threads a few month ago.

ec

OFC

ec

OFC
That's awesome . I don't know how you come up with these things. OFC

Glad you enjoyed it, guys. Justise does something every game that I just shake my head over. He's such an incredible talent.

OFC

I watched the game for the third time tonight, he really got a lot of 50/50 balls . If the ball was loose he had it and was gone. He also made a lot of nice tips to other team mates to get control of loose ball situations. That stuff wins ball games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT