ADVERTISEMENT

The Brotherhood on full display at K-Academy

The Tar Kittens on Rupp Rafters and Wild Heels on THR who lurk on here will go back to their respective boards and try convincing their delusional fans that Coach K copies Pay Pal Cal and Nanner Puddin Roy hahahahaha, you can’t make this stuff up

I laughed so HARD at this lmaooooooooo

Reactions: bullcity gamer
That was good stuff. Shows how many players love Duke and K long after they leave.

Reactions: Quavarius
Eat it haters. This program is real. I know that must hurt your feelings.

That's cocky, but true. I have no qualms in admitting that UNC has fostered a 'family' atmosphere in Chapel Hill, too, with their alumni....but it drives them crazy that Duke would even suggest something similar. However, they know the truth. That's what makes them most angry.

That's cocky, but true. I have no qualms in admitting that UNC has fostered a 'family' atmosphere in Chapel Hill, too, with their alumni....but it drives them crazy that Duke would even suggest something similar. However, they know the truth. That's what makes them most angry.
Kentucky fans are the same way. There’s a thread on RR about how Kentucky’s incoming freshmen are helping out at a basketball camp for kids at Rupp Arena and they’re acting like Calipari and Kentucky are the first and/or only coach and school that has had incoming freshmen help out at basketball camps for Kentucky kids

Reactions: Quavarius
Kentucky fans are the same way. There’s a thread on RR about how Kentucky’s incoming freshmen are helping out at a basketball camp for kids at Rupp Arena and they’re acting like Calipari and Kentucky are the first and/or only coach and school that has had incoming freshmen help out at basketball camps for Kentucky kids

#CopyCats

Awesome! I don't see how any Duke fan can't love that.
I remember a time when certain things would make me wince not so much for what they were in and of themselves, but for what haters would do with it. JJ's poetry is one. Kinda corny, but way, way worse once opposing fans got ahold of it.

This? Nah. Haters will hate, but I'm pretty much Teflon when it's hate directed at something as sincere and pure and courageously vulnerable as this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT