ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 day one official thread

Wowwwww what a thriller!😱😱🎉🏀 Where did Larry Bird Jr. come from? Unreal! The worst defensive team remaining playing this heels squad and with a banged up roster to boot. Yet the nation’s best offense overcame. That’s a dangerous Alabama team, they will keep their foot on the gas pedal even in difficult times. Oates knows he has the firepower even if they do give up a lot.

That was a big miss for Bacot on that dunk. A post I saw from a unc fan really summed up Bacot’s career, which is very good but can’t get you to that next level good. They had a great year though, kudos to them. These kind of losses suck but we’ve all tasted from that rotted fruit as fans. Just glad it was your turn again. 😎

I went to bed at halftime since I have to work this morning. The first thing I did was check the score. What a way to start the day! As James Brown would say, “I feel good.” Hot damn!!! I just threw that in for extra. 😄

Last edited:
Agreed
His shtick got old years ago. You played at unc, you love them, you hate Duke. We get it. How much do they pay this clown? I feel almost sorry for Barkley. He has to work with Gayle King one day, this tool the next
agreed, it is a shtick. That is why it never bothered me. I won’t question his knowledge about basketball but he knows nothing about these college teams. Therefore, his bias is what he has to offer. If it’s not shtick, well Duke is living rent free in his head.

Agreed

agreed, it is a shtick. That is why it never bothered me. I won’t question his knowledge about basketball but he knows nothing about these college teams. Therefore, his bias is what he has to offer. If it’s not shtick, well Duke is living rent free in his head.

Yep.. I heard him on a podcast a few weeks ago and he wasn’t playing his part and I actually liked him but he has to be a character on TV

They have an alert out for Loser Lary in Chapel Hill, the tar bum faithful cannot seem to find their leader.

Sources say Loser Lary can be found in his closet meditating to his Joel Berry Manican.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
His shtick got old years ago. You played at unc, you love them, you hate Duke. We get it. How much do they pay this clown? I feel almost sorry for Barkley. He has to work with Gayle King one day, this tool the next

And everyone on this board has as many ACC titles and Final Fours/NCAA Titles as Kenny Smith does! 😜

Speaking of, I did not get to see the studio reaction after the game. Can someone assess Kenny Smith for me? And if anything interesting was said?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT