ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes, it's just not your night.

I did mention the court storming..and K pulled JJ and the starters before a court storming before Roy did it too

When we mop the floor against other teams, they don’t have to worry about fans storming the court.
They will always have to worry about it, because Duke won't always mop the floor, but be on the other end every blue moon. For some as long as Duke is curb stomping somebody, it's all good. If not and they are getting their tails handed to them, then all of a sudden all the opposite bs comes out. Show me one college team, pro team, or any other level that haven't been blow out. Heck, the dominant teams has all had their fair share of head scratching loses.

They will always have to worry about it, because Duke won't always mop the floor, but be on the other end every blue moon. For some as long as Duke is curb stomping somebody, it's all good. If not and they are getting their tails handed to them, then all of a sudden all the opposite bs comes out. Show me one college team, pro team, or any other level that haven't been blow out. Heck, the dominant teams has all had their fair share of head scratching loses.
Not sure we are on the same page here lol. I just meant the opposing coach never has to worry about us storming the court.

Reactions: skysdad
Not sure we are on the same page here lol. I just meant the opposing coach never has to worry about us storming the court.
My reference was in line with the post explaining why K got off the court quick last night before the full court storming and not focusing on his supposed blow by last night.
When I read your post, it said when we mop the floor then they wouldn't have to worry about court storming. Anywho, it's all good.

He sent the stars to the locker room, which is what was asked the first time..I had no problem w either. Need to fine schoolsvtgat allow fans on the court like the SEC

Reactions: skysdad
My reference was in line with the post explaining why K got off the court quick last night before the full court storming and not focusing on his supposed blow by last night.
When I read your post, it said when we mop the floor then they wouldn't have to worry about court storming. Anywho, it's all good.
Roger that.

One thing I've learned about this season that keeps me chilled is the fact that nobody knows what's going to happen from one game to the next. March Madness will live up to its name this year for sure.

I'm hoping we get our head scratching games out of the way now. If Duke gets beat after fighting, I'm good. Last night, nobody looked right including the managers. I saw some not so neatly folded towels lol.

Man, I swear, Duke lose and we get all kinds of drive by bs. Drives me crazy how people seem to have so much free time on their hands only when Duke struggles. But as long as they are winning/playing great, it's our normal crew here on the threads. Why is that? Some of you guys that's been here longer than me, has it always been this way?
We may have a fifth horseman now

I was not able to watch the game so just relying on this board. IMO, it was a fluke game but ughh. I am still optimistic about March. I now think that Moore and Hurt come back next year. IMO they are not ready for the NBA. All that I want is a 2 seed in the tournament, hopefully in the East, and go from there. A lot will be determined by matchups and luck just like always.

Hahahaha. Bad body language by Coach. He must be transferring.
giphy.gif

Well last night is over with.. I’m on to VT. I have concerns but this year tell me a team that doesn’t. There are a lot of teams that can win it this year... those same teams can get knocked out early. Now let’s see how they respond to finish the regular season.

Last night was just a buzz saw... glad we got it out of our system and the best part is we are still playing

Reactions: Quavarius
He sent the stars to the locker room, which is what was asked the first time..I had no problem w either. Need to fine schoolsvtgat allow fans on the court like the SEC

I totally support this. OFC

Didn't get a chance to express my frustrations since I had to wake up early for work. Hopefully this was just an anomaly. This NC State team that played last night would have beaten any of the ACC teams. All teams get their asses handed to them at some point. I remember Golden State getting crushed a few times during their championship run. What I saw in the box score that really disappointed me is the FT shooting. I thought we turned the corner the last few games. Let's hope the guys put this game behind them and come back strong this weekend and whoop some VT butt.

One thing I've learned about this season that keeps me chilled is the fact that nobody knows what's going to happen from one game to the next. March Madness will live up to its name this year for sure.

I'm hoping we get our head scratching games out of the way now. If Duke gets beat after fighting, I'm good. Last night, nobody looked right including the managers. I saw some not so neatly folded towels lol.

I was triggered by those towels. Couldn’t concentrate the whole game!

We’re fine after watching it again. We played with no fire. They played their best game by far this season. Not to mention Coach K not making any adjustments to the defense whatsoever. Some games he make changes and some he’s just like “to hell with it”. So moving forward we should get Tre more rest in games. Forget a regular season title. Let him get 30 minutes so he’s not worn out in the tournament. We need load management. Forget a seed and all that. We should be able to win with him playing 30 minutes a game moving forward. Especially with the remaining schedule we have. We will lose one more game this regular season anyway. We need to focus on postseason

In a way we still control our own destiny because as long as we win the rest of our regular season games and either Louisville or FSU wins the rest of their regular season games then we’ll at least get a share of the regular season title. Only one of them can win the rest of their regular season games because they play each other Monday night. If Louisville beats FSU and doesn’t lose again and we don’t lose again then we’ll share the regular season title with them and get the 2 seed in the ACC Tournament but if FSU beats Louisville and doesn’t lose again and we don’t lose again then we’ll share the regular season title with them but we’ll get the 1 seed in the ACC Tournament because we have the tiebreaker over them.

If Louisville wins out then they have a 1/2 game lead for the regular season title (as I understand it) The win against us in the head to head is couted that way with equal records. FSU wins out then we are the ACC Champs by that 1/2 game lead.

If Louisville wins out then they have a 1/2 game lead for the regular season title (as I understand it) The win against us in the head to head is couted that way with equal records. FSU wins out then we are the ACC Champs by that 1/2 game lead.
IF we win out as well

Reactions: DukefanKY
That’s what I was saying. If Louisville or Florida State wins out and we also win out then we’ll be ACC regular season co-champions with one of them. There are no tiebreakers when determining ACC regular season champions, just for seeding in the ACC Tournament.

16 is wayyyyy too much.

3 team parlay for lots of coin!!

FSU -1.5 @ NCSU
UK -4.5 vs UF
Va Tech + 16 @ Duke

Pays 6/1!

$200 bet brings back $1200 Holla!
I have some prime real estate in Florida if you’re interested...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT